DORITOS!! Mmmmmm…
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Salsa!
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    When I don't just eat it plain, I mix mine with yogurt... it's good. Looks kind of disgusting, but it's yummy.
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    A can of tuna.
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm to where I can eat it plain. But often I'll have a handful of whole grain crackers to spoon into it. Also like chopped raw veggies (snap peas, celery, red bell peppers, carrots, cauliflower) with it.
  • 310West34
    Options
    In the morning, with fresh raspberries or blackberries, or any fresh fruit, and a small amount of Kirkland's Ancient Grains Granola, but it has almonds. I also like to eat it along with a salad, use less dressing :happy:
  • tattedlady75
    tattedlady75 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have to get the lower sodium kind, but I add about a tablespoon of some kin of sugar free jam/jelly/preserve.
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    As a matter of fact, I am having it with lunch today. Here is what I love to do:

Sliced tomato on a plate, then add sliced avocado on top, then the cottage cheese. Sprinkle with pepper and sunflower seeds. YUM!! I cut bits with a knife like I'm eating steak, lol.

Damn, lunch, hurry up!
  • musicboxes
    musicboxes Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Pineapple.
  • chylo1
    chylo1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I cut a mango in half and fill it up with cottage cheese!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, yesterday i decided to buy cottage cheese, being a lover of any cheese i fought it would be nice(i hadn't tried it before). I have had it on crisp bread as a snack but its too bland for my taste.. so give me some ideas for snacks with cottage cheese, what to add or mix??

I will eat mine plain, or mix in my chobani yogurt cup.....
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I love it with chopped cucumbers, dillweed, basil, and a little garlic salt. Mmmm...

Or, with just about any kind of fruit. My favourites are strawberries, pineapple chunks, or peaches!
  • DannehBoyy
    DannehBoyy Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds disgusting, but cottage cheese and banana on crackers is the best snack on this planet :)
  • lroyhl
    Options
    I eat cottage cheese with a half a round toasted pita bread. You can cut the pita bread open and put the cottage cheese inside once toasted and eat it like that or I put it in a bowl with some sliced up cucumbers, tomatoe slices and put a little fat free italian dressing and pepper with it and eat that with the toasted pita bread. Its really good.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    pineapple.
    strawberries.
    peaches.
    banana.
    sweet n' low.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Peaches, strawberries ... also good with saltines!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    Sliced green onions
    Chopped tomato
    Chopped avocado
    Greek Seasoning

Enjoy!
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    cottage cheese with plain greek yogurt mixed half and half.
    cottage cheese with pepper.
    cottage cheese mixed with salsa.
    cottage cheese on my baked potato.
    cottage cheese, hash browns and broccoli with cheese sauce. (I don't know, I just like this)
    cottage cheese and spinach in lasagna and manicotti.

I'm going to try this again: cottage cheese mixed with strawberry jam and wrapped in a crepe.

I forgot to mention my favourite: cottage cheese with trisket crackers.
  • mndavid
    Options
    Everything I would have said is covered except one.

Ground flax seeds.