Sweating for the Wedding - Looking for Friends/Support!!!

Options

Replies

• Future_Mrs_Philipp
    Future_Mrs_Philipp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am getting married this October! I just got my fitbit and can't wait to start using it! Feel Free to add me, I am trying to lose 25 pounds before our wedding. I have lots of time, but really want to change my life style to a healthier one!!
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I got married a few years back, and just applaud your decision to not try and lose it all at the last minute like I have seen others do.
    As if planning a wedding isn't stressful enough, without adding the extra pressure of extreme weight loss.
    Good luck.
  • Hannahweddingdress
    Options
    I am getting married at the end of march and my baby is 10 weeks old- had a caesarean and finding it way harder than I thought to lose weight- eating way more than I did when pregnant including loads of chocolate which I didn't eat the entire time I was pregnant!!! getting worried that I am going to dread the photos etc, just want to look nice on my wedding dress and not still have lots of baby fat!!! need to get in control again but keep losing it!!! any tips?
  • Pinkranger626
    Pinkranger626 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married June 21st! I've really only got about 5 lbs for my goal weight and I'd like to cut my bodyfat down a bit. My dress fits now so it's not a HUGE deal if I don't lose the weight, but it is a bit snug so I'd like it to be a bit less snug if you know what I mean :)
  • maryrosenavoa
    maryrosenavoa Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on March. i need to drop 12 kilos... pls add me i badly need motivations.
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're doing an awesome job! I'm getting married in October 2014, though I started my weight loss efforts last July for a beach wedding this past December. I'm about 7lbs away from my goal, having lost about 17lbs overall already. I have a feeling that even though I have plenty of time to lose the weight, because I'm already close to my "ideal" weight they will take time to come off. Blech. Good luck!!!!!
  • kateacaulfield
    Options
    Also getting married July 12th (it's a good day to get hitched:)) Would love to share support!
  • llamma13
    llamma13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married July 26th, would like to lose 40lbs. I need to de-stress and stop using food incorrectly. I sometimes eat instead of drinking water, doh! I would like people to share my journey and for me to share theirs. Haven't even thought about a dress yet, don't want to either, not looking like this :-( x
  • Tolstoy26
    Tolstoy26 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in November and I'm hoping to lose 30 lbs before the big day. I lost 20 lbs last year, but since December I keep losing and regaining the same 5 lbs :grumble: I definitely need some more motivation, feel free to friend me so we can support each other.
  • tarag8100
    tarag8100 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married May 31, 2014! I've lost about 25 pounds since August and would like to lose another 15 before the wedding. I'm losing slow - goal of about 1 lb/wk. I started my journey before he proposed and it will continue after we're married. I truly want to make the lifestyle changes that will help me be fit and healthy. My goal weight is about 50 pounds away so I won't be there before the wedding and that's okay with me. He loves me and the weight I have lost has helped me feel more confident and beautiful so that I love me. I'm not worried about not being at an ideal weight for the wedding. I would love to give support and have support as we all getting closer to our big day! Congratulations everyone!!
  • phrendlynut
    phrendlynut Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    10/11/14 is the big day for me.I'm just looking to lose what I can. Mostly I'd like for my arms to be smaller since the dress will be covering up the rest.

Anyway, congrats to all the Brides out there! Add me if you'd like. :)
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    add me after, when you decide to keep it off for other reasons.
  • tenny10e
    tenny10e Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys! I'm getting Married May 9th...I've lost 22 pounds already but i got another 40 togo =D I hope I can do it!
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Aug 31st for me...feel free to ad me if you like.
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Heck yes, I'm getting married next May and I want to lose 60-93 more pounds by then.
  • niqu11
    niqu11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome progress!!! Good luck with your goal. Feel free to add me.
  • mghuss
    mghuss Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My wedding date is 6/20/15… my dress comes in this June and I ordered a size smaller so I've got work to do too!
    :)
  • llamma13
    llamma13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, hope you are all working really hard and sweating this weight off! Slowly, slowly wins the race I've heard. Just thought I'd add a bit of encouragement and wish everyone a good week and a fabulous weekend. Keep going people!! xx

:flowerforyou:
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies!!! Lets sound off...how is everyone's journey going? I just hit the 15lb mark with 7 months to go!
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married August 16th - feel free to add me - I'm looking to lose about 20 lbs too :)