Has anyone done (or doing) 6 Week 6 Pack?

Options
I must confess to begin with, I'm not doing it for a six pack! I'm doing it because my post-pregnancy belly is the most loathed part of my body and I need all the help I can get here! Not that I begrudge sacrificing my vanity to give my son life, but all other areas have gone back to normal years later, yet I have a partially deflated looking balloon attached to my front... *sigh*

I'm currently on week 1, day 5. I'm finding it okay! (Except falling on my face every time I attempt to do a side plank..!) I'm wondering if anyone would care to share their before and after stats with me? Or what cardio they did alongside it?

I'm just curious because we've all heard of, or done, the infamous 30 Day Shred, but this DVD isn't often mentioned.

~TCG~

Replies

• ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    bump
  • agalassie
    agalassie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it for the entire 6 weeks, but I do it off and on as an ab workout. I'm also doing the C25K with it. Mostly what is holding me up from doing it, is that I don't know how many days to do it in a row or when to do rest days etc.
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Bump,

i have this DVD and have only attempted it one or two days. i have the deflated balloon alos that i am trying to get rid of. :)
  • Florie77
    Options
    I completed one day and then couldn't walk right for a week! Good luck!