wrong forum?
    No, she's not wrong.

:drinker:
    So treat it like every other day?

Facebook_like_thumb.png
    w0q70n.gif
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Leatherman Wave, or Charge TTI , or Super Tool.... All great ideas for any handy person.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Left alone.
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    we're simple creatures.... the answers already posted qualify.
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Angels Envy bourbon...mmmm
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    YOU GUYS ARE USELESS!!!

I was actually looking for ideas here. Sounds like I'll just be making a nice dinner.

...as for the sexytime posts....aren't gifts supposed to be something you don't get on a regular basis?

You should know your man. WE can't possibly know what he wants. Maybe you should be paying more attention to the things he likes, instead of relying on strangers to tell you what you should already know about him. Seriously, every man is different. We aren't the useless ones in your relationship.

Just looking for ideas. I promise you are not actually useless. Just chit-chattin'. Was just trying to pick other people's brain for general ideas not special stuff for actual special occasions. :flowerforyou:
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Dinner, drinks, me drunk and him getting to do whatever he wants! Lol.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    A woman wearing a big red bow and nothing else, holding a crate of beer!! #fact
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Of course all men would like sex. But honestly, I would be good with a nice prepared meal and a movie at home. Not too much chocolate for me because I'm trying to loose weight. Sex is optional.

You're doing it wrong.
  • 19bulldog60
    19bulldog60 Posts: 96 Member
    Your heart , my love, just your heart.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    I enjoy when my gf does something meaningful. I don't mind the gifts (watch, bracelet etc) but they're not something I get too worked up over.

Some days she gets up before me, goes out, picks up a coffee or fancy drink for me. Grabs a fitness magazine or new snack/food to try out, then makes me a simple breakfast.

It's awesome to wake up to something thoughtful. Otherwise I usually do the running around, and cooking. ( I work seasonal so have weeks and weeks off this time of the year).

I prefer simple actions like that, to material stuff.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Your heart , my love, just your heart.

awww i think that was such a sweet thing to say ....melted my stone cold heart lol :happy:
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Snuggling. Men love to snuggle. Maybe a nice bottle of wine and a Sex in the City marathon if you're feeling naughty.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    To not have to celebrate valentine's day...awesome for me that my wife thinks valentine's day is as stupid as I do. We're taking the kids winter camping in the desert...El Malpais lava flows and caves...I'll probably make a good beef stew for dinner to keep us all warm.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    I'm not sure Valentine's Day has anything to do with it. Hmmmm
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Steak & BJ

Better be beer too.
  • Sex lots of sex
This discussion has been closed.