Before & During Pics (Photo Shoot)

Options

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Your pictures are beautiful & you look so very happy & confident!! :wink:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    holy *%&^ Dani!! Ive gotta say, you are amazing! The pics are awesome and whats even more awesome is the fact that you have done something that most people are afraid to do. Losing that amount of weight is a tough hurdle to jump, but it is doable and you have done it! Congratulations!!!!!!:flowerforyou: <Wish I could give you real flowers! Oh and I really dig the black and white pics. I always was one for the dramatic! I had to scroll through them fast so as to not fall deeply in love!

Congratulations Dani! You deserve more than these words can bring you!
    -Roy

Roy...always the charmer!
    Thanks so much! :blushing:

Dani
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • dk82
    dk82 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I love these photos. I really like the black and white ones! You look amazing!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic and happy!!! :flowerforyou:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    holy *%&^ Dani!! Ive gotta say, you are amazing! The pics are awesome and whats even more awesome is the fact that you have done something that most people are afraid to do. Losing that amount of weight is a tough hurdle to jump, but it is doable and you have done it! Congratulations!!!!!!:flowerforyou: <Wish I could give you real flowers! Oh and I really dig the black and white pics. I always was one for the dramatic! I had to scroll through them fast so as to not fall deeply in love!

Congratulations Dani! You deserve more than these words can bring you!
    -Roy

Roy...always the charmer!
    Thanks so much! :blushing:

Dani

Your sooo welcome!
    Oh and you deserve so much much more than these words can bring you! I forgot to edit that part!
  • msjodyljones
    Options
    Awesome job! I am going to do the same thing for myself and send them as gifts to everyone I know.. lol.. maybe some special ones for the hubby!! =)

Thanks for the inspiration.
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    excellent work! and good idea!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    That is great! You look so beautiful and HAPPY. I love the first one with you on the tracks (first one I think?). But B&W pics I'm always a sucker for. You are an inspiration to many!
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    You are quite a beautiful lady :)
  • laughingdani
    Options
    You are quite a beautiful lady :)

Thanks Mark! : )
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    You look GOOOOOOOOOOORRRJUSSSs!!!!

Wonderful idea too!!

Congrats hun :flowerforyou:
  • laughingdani
    Options
    You look GOOOOOOOOOOORRRJUSSSs!!!!

Wonderful idea too!!

Congrats hun :flowerforyou:

Thanks Anna! :wink:
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You were always pretty - but now you have achieved several goals which gives you the confidence you deserve. Keep up the good work, you're doing amazing. What a great reward idea. Thanks for sharing!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow great job. you look amazing.. Nice work. This is my inspiration for the day,

1709022.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    well done ! amazing pics x
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Thanks everybody.

I am so happy to be an inspiration. :smile:
  • Want2bHealthE
    Want2bHealthE Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post - I will look back on it often for motivation! :) My incentive to loose weight is a picture of myself in a light purple bridesmaid dress too... I felt horrible horrible and unhappy in that dress, but put a smile on my face for my friend's special day and then immediately took off 30lbs after seeing the pictures. I still have a long way to go, but seeing your success (I'm also 5'2 with the same GW) and how close you are to your GW is a beautiful reminder that it can be done. So thank you again and congratulations - you look healthy and your energy lights up each photo!
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Thank you for your post - I will look back on it often for motivation! :) My incentive to loose weight is a picture of myself in a light purple bridesmaid dress too... I felt horrible horrible and unhappy in that dress, but put a smile on my face for my friend's special day and then immediately took off 30lbs after seeing the pictures. I still have a long way to go, but seeing your success (I'm also 5'2 with the same GW) and how close you are to your GW is a beautiful reminder that it can be done. So thank you again and congratulations - you look healthy and your energy lights up each photo!

Thank you! I empathize with your story so much! I know exactly how you must have felt.
    The wedding was a few years ago. I remember putting on a "happy face" for my friend but it was hard.
    There were 3 other bridesmaids in the party who were gorgeous and slender.....and then there was me....the fat one.
    I actually felt sorry for the groomsman that had to walk with me down the aisle after the ceremony. The fact that I felt that way about myself then makes me want to cry. I cannot believe I felt that low about myself.

I have a healthy appreciation for my body now and I love the way I look. Even though I still have 16lbs to lose to get to my goal weight I know I would be content at the weight I am now.

I believe in you and if there's anything I can do to help you please let me know.
    Thanks again for your kind words!

Dani :flowerforyou:
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Great idea and I love the new ticker! What a wonderful shot :) Your face looks so radiant and you look happy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!