5'5 girl looking for friends also with ~20lbs to lose

Options
elw90
elw90 Posts: 41 Member
Hi
any other girls around my height looking to lose about 20lbs in four months? I'm 10st9lbs and want to get between 9stone-9stone 7lbs.

Just thought it would be good to make some friends with similar stats and goals.

Replies

• Csmcnevin
    Csmcnevin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'7 and weigh 11st 4lb trying to get to around 10st 4 - 10stone so like you i'm on my last 20lbs. Also wanna get there by June! Feel free to add me!
  • LexyLou_5
    LexyLou_5 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey thats me too...

Although i have medical condition PCOS so losing weight takes more effort.

I have been trying for a good 18 months to lose 20lbs to get me down to 9.7 stone.
  • sarahc142
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 130lbs looking to get back down to 110lbs
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    5'4" here! Started with 23 pounds but only 10 left to go!
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"5 and currently at 9st7lbs looking to lose around 4lbs this month
  • kristennikco
    Options
    I am 5'6, 139 lbs and could afford to lose a good 15 lbs and would really like to stack on a bit of muscle. Toned is my goal! =)
  • jmgoingINSANE
    Options
    5'4 and 141 lbs, going for 110! :)
  • TesaMiller
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5"5" , and When I started changing my habits I was 240, one week later went to the doctor and lost 3 pounds then in 3-4 days I lost another 3 pounds, sooo as of today I am 232.6 lbs. Still big, but that's pretty good I think for 10-11 days .:smile:
  • jesslillyb6
    jesslillyb6 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" currently weighing 156. My starting weight was 164 and I was completely disgusted by it. I am hoping to get down to 140-145. I don't care how long it takes I just want to be healthy and look fit. Please anyone feel free to add me because I need some people to help me and push me. I also like to see my friends accomplishments, and how well they are all doing. :)
  • HawaiianGoddess
    Options
    Hi..im 5 4 an trying to lose 27... first mini goal is 15 in 1 month time...:)
  • eschang99
    eschang99 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'2 looking to go from 150-130ish by roughly the summertime! Add me if you want, I've had a profile for a while but need motivation to keep filling it out every day!
  • fasy1
    fasy1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 5'7 and 155lbs.I need to be at 135/140lbs. Just started Jillian Michael's shred. 2 days ago and need to stay motivated. Feel free to add me
  • audreykts
    audreykts Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm just under 5'5'' and I'm trying to lose between 20 and 30 pounds. I'd love to have friends with similar goals!
  • mongoosealamode
    mongoosealamode Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 years old, 5'4" and 200 lbs
    I was 140 before I got pregnant and now am a stay at home mom to a 3 year old and live with my parents.
    Ive been having a really hard time dealing with depression and have zero drive to get up and exercise. my only friend moved half way across the country so i lost my motivator. I'm an emotional eater and for the most part i have that part under control but its hard to stick to a super healthy diet.

I have been eating 1300 to 1500 cal a day and need some help with food ideas that wont make me feel like i'm lacking(which is what makes me eat more)

help please
  • Hello to all the last time I weighed ,it said I was 224.8 and I am trying to lose a lot before summer gets here because before the end of this year i want to be at 127.0 on the scale if not less .I got diabetes in my family and i don't want to go through what they went through.And I could use some friends to talk with along working out together.
  • Hello to all the last time I weighed ,it said I was 224.8 and I am trying to lose a lot before summer gets here because before the end of this year i want to be at 127.0 on the scale if not less .I got diabetes in my family and i don't want to go through what they went through.And I could use some friends to talk with along working out together. And I am thirty years old.
  • My Suggestion Is watch what you eat you can eat home cooked meals just watch out for how much .And what ever you do don't over eat .
  • jam1511
    jam1511 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5,4 and want to loose around 20/30lb too. Add me please, I need big help. Only started back last week and put a kilo on. :sad: xx
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5"5 1/2 and I have lost 14.1 lb so far and have another 15-26.0 more to go. Feel free to add! :)
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", 144 pounds, looking to get to 120 by summer.