Replies

• KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    I'm losing for SURE!

178.5 lbs
  • alispalis
    Options
    im in 148 (not sure how to post my ticker on here)
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    I'm in at 138!
  • peachyolives
    peachyolives Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

Current Weight: 175
  • goldspaula
    Options
    Wow, nice turnout so far. I am so in. 212.6 this morning. This is so going to help me get passed all the goodies that will filter through the office this year. If I am still this weight on January 2, I'll be a happy girl!

Happy Holidays everyone. Enjoy everything in moderation and we will be a slender nation!!!
  • bjerkins
    bjerkins Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    158.8 this morning
  • Happy__Feet
    Options
    I'm in too! Good luck everyone!
    CW: 281
  • StrongHeart
    StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am going into the holidays with one goal in mind: Maintain and not gain. Today I am posting this thread that says Holiday Maintain Challenge... If you want to ...post your weight (or some code that you can use as your weight)and on the 1st Monday after New Years Day (Jan 3rd).. We can post updates of our weight throughout the holidays and our final weight on Jan 3rd... We are in this thing together... There is strength in numbers. Who knows we may just lose a pound or two : )

Big thanks to those who have already joined up... Goldspaula, Fabfifty, Kerid, Leanmass, Robin66, earlie,Elmct57, dorwade, gtrigg and tiffanyweber...

MFP world ... feel free to join up... Just post your weight before thanksgiving day...

We will declare a top ten list of losers (winners)... Lets Go
    Thanks for starting this challenge - COUNT ME IN! :smile:
    This is my goal also - to make it through the Holidays with out a weight gain (preferably as loss).
    My current weight as of right now is 410.5

How often are we suppose to check-in?
    ~StrongHeart.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Bump, thanks and I will log weight when I do my next weigh-in
  • DJackson230
    Options
    I am going into the holidays with one goal in mind: Maintain and not gain. Today I am posting this thread that says Holiday Maintain Challenge... If you want to ...post your weight (or some code that you can use as your weight)and on the 1st Monday after New Years Day (Jan 3rd).. We can post updates of our weight throughout the holidays and our final weight on Jan 3rd... We are in this thing together... There is strength in numbers. Who knows we may just lose a pound or two : )

Big thanks to those who have already joined up... Goldspaula, Fabfifty, Kerid, Leanmass, Robin66, earlie,Elmct57, dorwade, gtrigg and tiffanyweber...

MFP world ... feel free to join up... Just post your weight before thanksgiving day...

We will declare a top ten list of losers (winners)... Lets Go
    Thanks for starting this challenge - COUNT ME IN! :smile:
    This is my goal also - to make it through the Holidays with out a weight gain (preferably as loss).
    My current weight as of right now is 410.5

How often are we suppose to check-in?
    ~StrongHeart.

You can check in as you please (maybe weekly), but the final check in will be on Jan 3rd... I want to make this easy as pie... No pun intended...
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Wow... super turnout on the challenge...Yes, we enjoy ourselves, but don't lose our accountability... Hey its easy to put it on, but hard to take off... Remember all that hard work that you put in.... Calories are not easy come easy go... You will be more successful if you don't pronounce intentions... It will stop family members from saying "Come on, it's Thanksgiving!"
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You rock D!!!! 152!!!!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    Ooo, count me in!

Cardbucfan cw: 139.8
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I'm a looser, baby! 159.4:wink:
  • KimberSnow
    KimberSnow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    IM IN!!
  • dorwade
    dorwade Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in, here's this morning's weight--249
  • earlie
    earlie Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm in :flowerforyou:

• elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    :drinker: 162.6
  • SafariLara
    Options
    163 :)
    I'm gonna lose baby. No weight gain here
  • rescuepete
    rescuepete Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I like the mantra and accept the challenge. 270 today.