5'5 girl looking for friends also with ~20lbs to lose

elw90
elw90 Posts: 41 Member
Hi
any other girls around my height looking to lose about 20lbs in four months? I'm 10st9lbs and want to get between 9stone-9stone 7lbs.

Just thought it would be good to make some friends with similar stats and goals.

Replies

• Csmcnevin
    Csmcnevin Posts: 29 Member
    Hello! I'm 5'7 and weigh 11st 4lb trying to get to around 10st 4 - 10stone so like you i'm on my last 20lbs. Also wanna get there by June! Feel free to add me!
  • LexyLou_5
    LexyLou_5 Posts: 43 Member
    Hey thats me too...

Although i have medical condition PCOS so losing weight takes more effort.

I have been trying for a good 18 months to lose 20lbs to get me down to 9.7 stone.
  • I'm 5'7 and 130lbs looking to get back down to 110lbs
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    5'4" here! Started with 23 pounds but only 10 left to go!
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    I'm 5"5 and currently at 9st7lbs looking to lose around 4lbs this month
  • I am 5'6, 139 lbs and could afford to lose a good 15 lbs and would really like to stack on a bit of muscle. Toned is my goal! =)
  • 5'4 and 141 lbs, going for 110! :)
  • Hi, I'm 5"5" , and When I started changing my habits I was 240, one week later went to the doctor and lost 3 pounds then in 3-4 days I lost another 3 pounds, sooo as of today I am 232.6 lbs. Still big, but that's pretty good I think for 10-11 days .:smile:
  • jesslillyb6
    jesslillyb6 Posts: 14 Member
    I am 5'6" currently weighing 156. My starting weight was 164 and I was completely disgusted by it. I am hoping to get down to 140-145. I don't care how long it takes I just want to be healthy and look fit. Please anyone feel free to add me because I need some people to help me and push me. I also like to see my friends accomplishments, and how well they are all doing. :)
  • Hi..im 5 4 an trying to lose 27... first mini goal is 15 in 1 month time...:)
  • eschang99
    eschang99 Posts: 16 Member
    5'2 looking to go from 150-130ish by roughly the summertime! Add me if you want, I've had a profile for a while but need motivation to keep filling it out every day!
  • fasy1
    fasy1 Posts: 52 Member
    Hello I'm 5'7 and 155lbs.I need to be at 135/140lbs. Just started Jillian Michael's shred. 2 days ago and need to stay motivated. Feel free to add me
  • audreykts
    audreykts Posts: 24 Member
    Hello! I'm just under 5'5'' and I'm trying to lose between 20 and 30 pounds. I'd love to have friends with similar goals!
  • mongoosealamode
    mongoosealamode Posts: 112 Member
    I'm 28 years old, 5'4" and 200 lbs
    I was 140 before I got pregnant and now am a stay at home mom to a 3 year old and live with my parents.
    Ive been having a really hard time dealing with depression and have zero drive to get up and exercise. my only friend moved half way across the country so i lost my motivator. I'm an emotional eater and for the most part i have that part under control but its hard to stick to a super healthy diet.

I have been eating 1300 to 1500 cal a day and need some help with food ideas that wont make me feel like i'm lacking(which is what makes me eat more)

help please
  • Hello to all the last time I weighed ,it said I was 224.8 and I am trying to lose a lot before summer gets here because before the end of this year i want to be at 127.0 on the scale if not less .I got diabetes in my family and i don't want to go through what they went through.And I could use some friends to talk with along working out together.
  • Hello to all the last time I weighed ,it said I was 224.8 and I am trying to lose a lot before summer gets here because before the end of this year i want to be at 127.0 on the scale if not less .I got diabetes in my family and i don't want to go through what they went through.And I could use some friends to talk with along working out together. And I am thirty years old.
  • My Suggestion Is watch what you eat you can eat home cooked meals just watch out for how much .And what ever you do don't over eat .
  • jam1511
    jam1511 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, I'm 5,4 and want to loose around 20/30lb too. Add me please, I need big help. Only started back last week and put a kilo on. :sad: xx
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Hi. I'm 5"5 1/2 and I have lost 14.1 lb so far and have another 15-26.0 more to go. Feel free to add! :)
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    I'm 5'6", 144 pounds, looking to get to 120 by summer.
  • me! i'm hoping to drop a solid twenty after a particularly unhealthy winter.
  • Hi I'm 5'4 152lbs trying to lose 19+. SO glad you've started this thread I think the support will be fantastic x
  • Yep, looking to lose 10 more, already lost 8. I'm 5'4"&1/2. ;)
  • JdoubleJ
    JdoubleJ Posts: 37 Member
    Hi I'm 5ft 5 and currently 131 lbs. I started to lose weight in 2009 at 175 lbs and now need some support to get to my final goal of 125lbs. Please add me!
  • Julesdublin
    Julesdublin Posts: 39 Member
    I am 5’6 and I gained 26lbs (12 kilos) last year. I want to go down to 132 (60kilos).
    Non of my clothes fit me and I feel so unattractive :(
    I am new to this site. Feel free to add me.
  • I'm exactly 5'5" and looking to lose exactly 20 lbs. If you want we can swap ideas and recipes and motivate each other. I'm really new to this, but very interested. I'm pesco vegetarian btw, so if that's a problem nevermind. My usually spicy and always "different"-tasting, recipes revolve around fish and some other seafood, like squid, and lots of vegetables. I usually go over my sugar goal because I like the sweetest fruits. Additionally, I live on an island in the Caribbean, Trinidad, so you can imagine the pressure to be beach ready.
  • marymoni
    marymoni Posts: 17 Member
    I'm 5"3 trying to lose around 15lbs to get to 125! I'm always looking for more motivating friends :)
  • I am 5'4.5 and trying to lose 20-25 pounds by June 7th, to put me at a goal of about 112!
    Doing anything and everything that I can do to get there.
    I am always looking for motivating and helpful friends!
    Anyone, feel free to add!!!
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    I am 5'5" looking to lose a regain of 39lbs more by July! *crosses fingers* *which will put me at my original lose of 160lbs* Any motivating or helpful info is needed and wanted! Please feel free to add me as well :-D

I follow the low carb high fat diet :-)
  • frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    HI, I am 5'2" and went from 158 to 133 lbs since september. I would like to be 120 lbs and toned. I am almost 50 (Yikes) so I find loosing weight more difficult than it used to be. Please add me as friend.