Just break up?

<3 for usmcmp
  • SavageRabidBeast_version2
    Options
    very well said :) *high fives and fist bumps*
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I have incredible friends!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    applause-gif.gif

Amen.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • usmcmp
    Options
    fall-in-love-with-the-process-and-the-results-will-come-573509.jpg
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    fall-in-love-with-the-process-and-the-results-will-come-573509.jpg

Then you fall in love with the results, and then love the process that got you there. It's like the circle of life! :bigsmile::drinker:
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS POST! :flowerforyou:
  • usmcmp
    Options
    I know some people would put this under motivation, but I think general diet and weight loss help is better.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I love this. I suffered in the beginning, believing the number on the scale the size of my jeans, what people thought mattered. It doesn't. If the mentality isn't there, if I don't love myself, the effort is a waste. The moment I realized this I switched my focus from trivial things and looked deeper is when I truly became happy. I've found a lifelong hobby that I can continue to improve in and a focus on how changing my way of life makes me feel. Btw, I think you're an incredible person inside and out. Seeing your pictures have been super motivating to me.
  • kbkeats
    kbkeats Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    selffive.gif
  • usmcmp
    Options
    I love this. I suffered in the beginning, believing the number on the scale the size of my jeans, what people thought mattered. It doesn't. If the mentality isn't there, if I don't love myself, the effort is a waste. The moment I realized this I switched my focus from trivial things and looked deeper is when I truly became happy. I've found a lifelong hobby that I can continue to improve in and a focus on how changing my way of life makes me feel. Btw, I think you're an incredible person inside and out. Seeing your pictures have been super motivating to me.

Thank you! I really appreciate that! I also had to learn to love myself. Even after I lost the weight I was a horrible person inside and hated myself. There's more to getting healthy than our looks. Mental health is important as well.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    Not letting this die haha :laugh:
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Bump for my FL because awesome.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    vxgq35.jpg
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Life is not about weight loss. This process is not about weight loss. This is about fat loss and improving our health.

Don't exchange one unhealthy habit for another.

Find a healthy balance, develop positive habits and feed your body well. Don't punish yourself for mistakes.

Love the process. You don't have to be miserable to get into shape or to lose fat.

Very good post. Just a thought though, it isnt about losing ALL fat, just the unhealthy amount. Some fat is VERY important, especially for women in their reproductive years :-)
  • usmcmp
    Options
    Very good post. Just a thought though, it isnt about losing ALL fat, just the unhealthy amount. Some fat is VERY important, especially for women in their reproductive years :-)

Some fat is good for men and women, yes. That's why I said it is about improving health because trying to get rid of all fat is not improving health. The fat loss part is to remind people that there is more to scale weight than just weight; scale weight is lean mass, fat mass and even water.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Love this ..............Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!