What is your opinion of Dr Oz?

Options
2»

Replies

• janeytom
    janeytom Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Don't forget Garcinia Cambogia. It's a miracle, I tell you! (sarcasm)

Fame *kitten*, plain and simple.
  • paigecash
    paigecash Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Could not have put it better, Bigguy47. Right on the money, literally.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I prefer red wine...with my quackers.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    05C89xX.gif
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    I really loved Fozzie bear and Yoda was fantastic. That's the right Oz isn't it?

Don't forget the Skexi in The Dark Crystal!
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    If he was a mohel he'd recommend ice water as the next great circumcision method.
  • bonkers1224
    bonkers1224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Can't afford to watch his show :laugh:
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    If he was a moyle he'd recommend ice water as the next great circumcision method.

:happy:
  • moontyrant
    moontyrant Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Every time Oz sells something new, my elderly customers run to my store (Walgreens) and demand the new product that we don't have. Of course, they don't know what the product is called, or who makes it, and most of the time they're fuzzy on what it does or how it works, which makes it impossible to order from other stores. And then they whine about "Dr. Oz said you carry it! Dr. Oz says I can buy it from Walgreenses! We must haves it! The preciousssss!"
    By the next week that product is forgotten and they're asking for something new and inane. One time I got a lady who NEEDED a vitamin C cream. I asked her what it was for- basic moisturizer, fine line eraser, dark spot remover? What? And she DIDN"T KNOW. She didn't know what it was called, or what it even looked like. Dr. Oz's viewership is worse than small children in the toy aisle. At least a kid knows the name of the Disney character they absolutely must have in their toy collection.
  • bonkers1224
    bonkers1224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    If he was a mohel he'd recommend ice water as the next great circumcision method.

:laugh:
  • albloomfield60
    Options
    I really find all this sad. I was convinced that I couldn't stick with a diet by just cutting calories. I tried fad diets, waited for the "miracle pill" meanwhile I just kept gaining weight.

Then a professor at the University that I went to wrote a paper on what he called the c-store diet. He went on a diet and everything he ate was from a convientent store. He ate twinkies, doritos, hot dogs, candy bars, you name it. Anything you could buy at a convienient store.

The catch was, he stayed under 2,000 calories. His point was to prove it didn't matter what you ate, you could lose weight by calorie deficet.

I figured if he could stick to a diet where he ate twinkies, which would pretty much account for a good majority of your calories a day. I could stick to a diet where I ate healthy and stayed under 2,000 calories.

Guess what, it has worked. I think these fad diet are bad for people. It gives them hope that an easy solution is right around the corner. The thing is, when I finally started eating at a deficet, it was easier to stick to than any other diet I've ever tried I was just convinced that it was impossible.

They've conviced people that it's impossible to lose weight just by eating less, the only way to lose weight is to cover yourself in bacon greese and eat pickles in a dark closet. When that doesn't work, something new comes along.
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz....

Do you even lift bro?

Guy is a grade A scam artist..... like Mike Chang on YouTube or Jim Stoppani on Bodybuilding.com. He talks from his *kitten* without knowing crap.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck......He's a quack!!!:noway:

edited
  • Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Every time Oz sells something new, my elderly customers run to my store (Walgreens) and demand the new product that we don't have. Of course, they don't know what the product is called, or who makes it, and most of the time they're fuzzy on what it does or how it works, which makes it impossible to order from other stores. And then they whine about "Dr. Oz said you carry it! Dr. Oz says I can buy it from Walgreenses! We must haves it! The preciousssss!"

This made me laugh way too hard picturing Gollum in Walgreens