Before & During Pics (Photo Shoot)

Options

Replies

• bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Dani you look beautiful:) Keep up the good work.
  • WhiteRaven
    WhiteRaven Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great :) that's a cool idea- i might do that when i reach my GW! if you don't mind answering, was it expensive?

Dani actually won this photo shoot for free on a facebook contest I believe! IF you're looking to have something like this done a good way is to post on facebook or craigslist that you're interested in having an amateur take the photos. They will usually take really nice photos for CHEAP or free if you let them use them in their portfolio. :) Just an idea !

Someone Like me :) if your in the Calgary/Airdrie area :p -- message me!

WR
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You are such an inspiration! I can't wait to get to where you are!!!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    :-) GO GIRL!!
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    Dani! you look amazing! what a great idea for a reward!
    and i have to say you have the most beautiful eyes!

great success!
  • hizatul
    Options
    OMG you look prettier and way healthier, nice pictures girl!! :flowerforyou:
  • WhiteRaven
    WhiteRaven Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great :) that's a cool idea- i might do that when i reach my GW! if you don't mind answering, was it expensive?

Dani actually won this photo shoot for free on a facebook contest I believe! IF you're looking to have something like this done a good way is to post on facebook or craigslist that you're interested in having an amateur take the photos. They will usually take really nice photos for CHEAP or free if you let them use them in their portfolio. :) Just an idea !

Someone Like me :) if your in the Calgary/Airdrie area :p -- message me! (Working on professional photography certificate!)

WR
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look really pretty! :flowerforyou:
    Sweet pictures too!
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!:smile:
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    WOW! I especially like the first one where you are sitting on the railroad track looking up. Congrats!
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    WOW! I especially like the first one where you are sitting on the railroad track looking up. Congrats!

LoL
    I looked at that with pretty mixed feelings.. I think it was one of the best ones too, but all I thought was "get off the tracks!". :laugh:
    For some reason, I have always been uncomfortable with railroad tracks.. Hate crossing over them and I always have to when going to the dojo..
  • Taliko
    Taliko Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

LoL
    I looked at that with pretty mixed feelings.. I think it was one of the best ones too, but all I thought was "get off the tracks!". :laugh:
    For some reason, I have always been uncomfortable with railroad tracks.. Hate crossing over them and I always have to when going to the dojo..

Thanks Everybody!

....and don't worry about me getting run over by a train. The track I was sitting on was at an old train station that is now a museum. All the trains are stationary. :wink:
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Welldone! Nice work xx
  • bobdubya
    Options
    thank you so much for posting those. Before and after pics are the most powerful motivator for me. I've never thought about viewing them in the past. You look awesome.
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options

OMG please be careful about that sort of post on any internet site.
  • littlecelt
    littlecelt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your photos are amzing ...well done
  • lindasain
    lindasain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    you just are so pretty and look great.......... I am encouraged.. way to go
  • laughingdani
    Options

OMG please be careful about that sort of post on any internet site.

I know the photographer personally that I won the photo shoot with. I actually had just contacted her about booking a shoot and was negotiating prices when I found out about the contest she was hosting on Facebook. So no worries. I wouldn't put myself out there for a stranger.
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the sweet and kind words! :happy:

Dani
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!