113 llbs lost & 6 llbs Gained in 8 months - (with pics)

Options

Replies

• sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Wow... good for you. You look amazing!!
  • jackiekerr63
    jackiekerr63 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Can't believe the change!!! you look fantastic and so much younger. Looking forward to your next post when you have lost the rest :) xx
  • ayscrivener
    ayscrivener Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look fantastic :)
    Cute chevron phone case!!
  • LissaT82
    LissaT82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!! Big time inspiration!!!
  • eadebeaux
    eadebeaux Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are SO Awesome and Beautiful Char!!! I am so excited for you right now, as if it was me!!! WOOHOO!!! You are like a flower that has finally blossomed! HOW EXCITING!!! You GOT this Char! What an amazing transformation...I am just Floored! YAY!!!
  • annetteh145
    annetteh145 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Over 100 pounds in 8 months!!! What exercises did you do and what kind of meal plan? Would love to see your diary :)
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing job and an equally amazing attitude!!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    exercise and pretty much not eating back my exercise calories, my diary is probably appalling to some folks with kebab's and Big Macs and chips but I love these kinds of food and it shows I can still eat them and lose weight
  • Tenatansy2
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous, before and after. It's just that, after, it shows so brilliantly!!! WTG!!!
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic journey...you must be so proud!

xx
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    Hey J, sure has been but not finished yet! still got about 30/40llbs to drop I think
  • mjbrowne
    mjbrowne Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You are pure inspiration. Thank you. I am WOW WOW WOW'd by your transformation and THRILLED to hear you shout the truth...it comes down to nutrition and exercise. period. LOVE AND BLESSINGS!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    oh wow you look great! fantastic loss! :)
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    exercise and pretty much not eating back my exercise calories, my diary is probably appalling to some folks with kebab's and Big Macs and chips but I love these kinds of food and it shows I can still eat them and lose weight

Not even- That's my kind of diet!! I refuse to give up foods I love! I will work them off if I have to, but dammit, i'm going to eat them and no one is going to stop me lol. Great job, you are showing that you CAN eat what you want sometimes, and you can still lose the weight! :drinker:
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    congrats to you! You look amazing, but more.. you seem confident and strong. Way to go!
  • krystalfay
    Options
    You look amazing...such an inspiration! Good work!
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    cheers folks! its worth the work, I feel like a new person and getting told it looks like a mother daughter combo is just the kick up the backside I need NEVER to go back!!!

just proves you don't need a crazy *kitten* diet eating raw food , or tablets or meal replacement shakes because good ole fashioned exercise works a treat!!
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation. You look fabulous.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I've never seen these pictures before Cher. Wow. I've seen the numbers but did'nt know what the numbers looked like. you have reduced your age by what looks like 20 years at the least and you are looking great. Keep it up mate you are doing fantastic.
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Your waist and cheeks got slimmer and your hair and lips look fuller! Eating healthy and working out took years off your face. Those six pounds don't stand a chance. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!