Triumph!!

Options
So.. I know this is going to sound a little strange. I've had 2 triumphs this week though. First one: My pants are literally falling off. All of them. I'm constantly pulling them up and I can take them off without even unbuttoning them. Number two: So you know those pictures that you take sometimes and they're shot from an awful up ward angle and you look fat and just plain gross sometimes? I took one on my phone to see... and it looked good!!

Reading these.. yea. they're definitely weird. But I think you guys can relate.

Replies

• juberry
    juberry Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh we can relate, all right! Good for you. I had that experience last spring because I began losing weight a year ago, so I had to get pants taken in or buy new ones for spring and summer. Now I'm having the same "problem" this winter and keep trying to find belts that work with my warmer clothes.

It's a rough life, but someone has to do it :) Congratulations to you and happy Thanksgiving!
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Nice work girl!!!! I have come to rely on triumphs like those since the scale hasn't budged for me in a week!!! But yesterday I put on my favorite camo pants and my boyfriend was like, what the heck! Those used to be tight on you!!! They were falling off! RIP favorite camo pants! :D

We are well on our way to our super sexy quarter century!!!
  • abi_bennett
    abi_bennett Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    good for you! i love it when small things like that make you feel so good about yourself! wtg :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!