anyone in UK?

Options
Hi looking to make new friends, especially in uk, to help and encourage on a long journey. Just add me.

Replies

• kirstie_doll
    Options
    I am! I'm in South Yorkshire, just starting calorie counting with MFP-never done it bfore, just done WW and SW. How are you getting on?x
  • Mewcenary
    Mewcenary Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm in the UK. Farnham, Surrey to be precise. I log everything and you would be most welcome to add me.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    The Midlands for me. Feel free to add me. Lost around 85lbs in maintenance now.
  • kannh89
    kannh89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello :-) I'm Kelly and I live in Dorset. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • _fitforsummer
    Options
    I'm going to add you, im from midlands.. And anyone else feel free to add me :)
  • hoopylass
    hoopylass Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Glasgow girl here :)
  • Ebirtles123
    Options
    South Yorkshire gal here :) trying to give mfp a go first proper day at it tomorrow so used to Slimming world so it's gonna take some getting used to I think
  • andyho90475069
    andyho90475069 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

Been using this since Sept 2013 and still going strong. Still here though, as this is a good tool to keep a track of thing. Weight loss has been achieved and now time to move the bar higher!!

I'm currently a Luton lad, so great to see loads more Brits around!! (",)
  • sandrag2608
    sandrag2608 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm from Swindon, Wiltshire. Feel free to add me ☺️
  • Mrjdmthomson
    Mrjdmthomson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm from Edinburgh and this is about my five attempt with this program, this time I am serious about my weight loss, add me if you want to help or just want a chat :D
  • KellyGriffin1979
    Options
    Hiya, I am! Based in Wilshire. Would love any to have anyone that is up for supporting each other. Add me :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I am in Surrey (Camberley!) :)