AN ONLINE THANKSGIVING CARD TO MIKE AND AL PLEASE TAKE A MOM

Options

Replies

• farmgirlh
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I love this site so much and I appreciate all the hard work that you put into it everyday so that I can be here. Thank you!!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    I really do appreciate all the hard work that goes in to making this site tick. I would love to take this opportunity to thank you for not only giving me these tools but also for making it possible to meet some really wonderful people. I have truly made some great friends through this site and I would have never met them if it wasn't for it. So thank you!
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!!! This is a wonderful site that has helped me drop the weight that I had been trying to loose for quite a long time. Thank you doesn't seem to express how much we appreciate you and the work you have done. From all of us MFP members - THANK YOU!!!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much!! 96 pounds lost!! I couldn't and wouldn't have done it without MFP. Mike and Al, your website has saved my life. THANK YOU! God Bless Mike and Al.
  • mrsyatesy
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    I cannot thank you enough - like the others have said - I have made some amazing and supportive friends on this site and I rely on it to keep me on track, motivated and in a place I am now loving to be.
    Thank you both - and have an amazing Thanksgiving.
    Beth
    :smooched:
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Great big thanks from me.... I honestly wouldn't be doing this right now and actually changing things in my life if it wasn't for you guys and this site.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!

This site has turned my life around completely...I no longer sit on the side at a party, but I'm the first one on the dance floor!!

I have encouraged soo many people to join here and they are all doing fantastically!!...

Thanks again and keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • IfICanLoseIt
    IfICanLoseIt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm ion with that. Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks. Oh did I mention, thanks?
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    YES Thanks Guys, love it :heart: love it :heart: love it :heart: I have been with you for nearly a year now and dropped 45 pounds !!!
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    :heart: Thank you so very much!! Because of MFP, I have began a new lifestyle that will last a lifetime and will pour over onto my children!! :heart:
  • alwardt
    alwardt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I too am thankful. Would not have accomplished weight loss without the tools and the support of the community. Thank you thank you.
  • Lesliet05
    Options
    Thank you just doesn't seem to say enough, but with your site I am able to take control of my life... THANK YOU so much
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I love this site, It has saved me.....I have met life long friends here. Thank you Mike and Al, I don't know you but I am overwhelmingly great full!
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My life and my family's life is changing............
    :heart: Thank You!!:heart:
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I am so thankful for this site. I always HATED writing down what I ate on paper. I joined this site April 2010, heard about it from a friend who is on here. This site has been a godsend in that it opened my eyes to how many calories I was eating. I have told many people about this site. It has helped me to lose 36 pounds so far. Thank you so much for this wonderful community!!!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    happy Thanksgiving!!
    i`ve used this site and it has helped me be accountable for all I eat.I`ve met some wonderful friends .
    Am so thankful for this website and the thing I like best it`s free.
    jane
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    :heart: Thank you to you Mike and Al for creating this site!:heart: I LOVE IT!!:heart: This is the most successful I have been at eating healthy and losing weight by myself ever!! When I say by myself I mean with out the aid of paying for a organization to help me lose weight. I most certainly have not been so successful by myself, I have all my wonderful MFP friends that make me be accountable and encourage and support me not even just with the eating healthy but in other things too!!!:bigsmile: I truly am thankful for this site! One day a while back the system was being worked on and I couldn't get on for a little while and I started to think "what would I do if this site went down and I lost all my friends on here and couldn't log my food etc?" I stopped thinking about it because it was too sad:cry:
    I am soooooooo thankful for this site!!!

Thank you Mike and Al!!!!! Keep up the super Fantastic work!!

Julie
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this website!! It truly is a blessing as it has helped me take control of my eating and made me enjoy adding exercise in my life. This is such a great tool.
    Thanks again!!
  • melanie92
    melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Dear Mike and Al,

Thank you so much for this website. You have made a huge difference in this lady's life. Thank you for providing the platform for so many to share and help each other and get healthy! I pray many blessing on each of you!! :happy: :drinker: :blushing:

You Rock!! :glasses:
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    so very thankful! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!