Which side of the bed do you sleep on..and why?

Options

Replies

• YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I fall asleep in the middle but I toss and turn from the left to the right a lot.

Awkward confession: I cuddle with my phone all night :blushing:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I never know if it's considered the right side when you are IN the bed or standing at the foot of the bed. If it's the latter then I sleep on the left. I'd call it the "west side" of the bed haha
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    Smack dab in the middle, I sleep alone. :embarassed:
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Right in the middle of my sleep number bed....#35
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    The side closest to the TV and bathroom...I can't see through my husband's big head and when I was pregnant I peed A LOT
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    whatever side is unoccupied
  • Deestrong68
    Deestrong68 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Left, Closer to the TV
  • the_dude00
    the_dude00 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Whichever side my dog decides not to sleep on. .. He goes to bed a little earlier than me
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    If l'm lying on my back, it's the right side. If I'm lying on my stomach, it's the left. But this is just my side. I don't even stretch out to take over the whole king size bed. I stay on my side.
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Options
    Right side of bed but in middle of sleep number 65
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    The empty side...because I don't want to be squished!
  • CMoeDee
    CMoeDee Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Left side. I like to have my right leg outside the covers. Plus the left side has the clockity-wampus after my SO lost his snooze button and light show privileges in 2012.
  • kari574
    kari574 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I sleep in the middle. Because I can.
  • MamaC77
    MamaC77 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Depends on the season. Spring and summer I am on the Right because hubby needs to be next to the window cause hes hot and I am almost always cold. Fall and winter I am on the left because he decides that the fan will suffice in the colder weather. I prefer the right, The bed is still firmer over there and I dont sink into the center. I think its time for a new mattress.
  • iamMLH
    iamMLH Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ummm.... the top?

photo.jpg
  • Napier_mum
    Napier_mum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    left because it is closest to the door and I am the one who gets up for sick kids, cat brining in birds and other miscellaneous night time disasters, all while hubby snores away happily.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Whichever is closest to the door so I can escape if the monsters in my closet and under my bed come after me.
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Right side (when I'm laying down... I think it started with my first queen sized bed in my first apartment. The left side t was up against a wall with a window. Didn't like sleeping next to it cause it was cold so I made my boyfriend sleep on that side. Been doing it ever since...
  • ValeValy
    Options
    In the middle ;)
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    When I'm by myself I sleep in the middle on my right side. When I'm with someone I sleep on my left side on the left side of the bed. The reason for both ways is it's the most comfortable way.