has anyone used skinny wraps etc?

has anybody used body wraps to slim down and if so did it work well?

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,488 Member
    Wraps TEMPORARILY reduce water under the skin. Not worth the cost of just a temporary "loss". They don't burn fat, nor "tighten" you up. Ask any mummy.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Wraps TEMPORARILY reduce water under the skin. Not worth the cost of just a temporary "loss". They don't burn fat, nor "tighten" you up. Ask any mummy.

IDEA Fitness member
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

awww... that sucks i thought i was onto something there :noway:
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    I tried one and yes, it is impressive immediately after until the next day but like everyone says....TEMPORARY and if anyone tells you different they are lying.
  • I've had it done and dropped 2 dress sizes but I noticed towards the end of the night that I started bursting out my dress lol, not worth the money for any long term affect but a good quick fix if you don't eat or drink much throughout the day hehehe,
    I also tried laser liposuction and found that to be fab! Got it on offer for £100 for 3 sessions on my thighs and lost 2 and 1/2 inch off one thigh and 2 inch off the other, it's stayed off aswell :D going to get more when it's back on offer for the summer x
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,488 Member
    I also tried laser liposuction and found that to be fab! Got it on offer for £100 for 3 sessions on my thighs and lost 2 and 1/2 inch off one thigh and 2 inch off the other, it's stayed off aswell :D going to get more when it's back on offer for the summer x
    This is at least legit.

IDEA Fitness member
  • sabinecbauer
    sabinecbauer Posts: 250 Member
    Buy the ingredients and make them yourself--saves you $$$. Don't expect to lose inches, but they'll leave your skin really nice and soft :happy: