22. college. needs understanding and supportive friends

Options
2»

Replies

• uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Being in college SUCKED for trying to eat less. Dining halls, parties, friends...add the stress of exams and essays and you have a terrible recipe for disaster.

Pretty much the best thing you can do is add exercise and just pray to God that nobody invites you out to go eat wings and beer every night. Track everything you're eating and be reasonable with yourself. As long as you stick to a sustainable and consistent plan, you are allowed to have those burgers and fries once in a while. Life isn't about making radical, emotion based changes. Sometimes you need to be rational and moderate and understand that you are in college and it will take more than a week to get in shape. Figure out something that works for you and you'll lose the weight and still have fun.
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a 21 yr old college student looking for more support as well!
  • TeenageMutantNinjaMike
    Options
    I get it, and nobody said this would be easy.

The support is where I lose it. i feel like I have zero accountability to anyone regardless of what I do to anyone but myself.

Some days I need someone to remind me that this is important and I'm on the right track. I'm at my worst when I'm left to my own thoughts.
  • xingu564
    xingu564 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also looking for motivation buddies. I am 25, and I need to lose over 100 pounds :( but I am excited about uncovering the new me. For anyone out there who wants to add me and motivate eacher other I am all for it :)
  • ohkurt18
    ohkurt18 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am glad everyone is commenting on my board. It means alot to me that you are willing to be my friends and to give me advice and motivation. I really appreciate it. Anyone is welcome to add me and anypoint. dont be shy and give me all the advice youd like to give <3:heart::heart: :smile: :smile: :tongue:
  • ohkurt18
    ohkurt18 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Friends!! Add me!