Comparable Buddy?

Options
Hi there! I am a 21 year old mama to my 15 month old baby girl and an active duty Airwoman. I have been married for nearly 3 years now. I have never been 'tiny' but have always been healthy and comfortable with my body - I was 150 lbs before getting pregnant, and was ok with that as I had maintained that weight for 3 years. Since having my girl I have somehow managed to lose all my pregnancy weight, but recently I gained nearly 20 pounds of it back. I have been losing weight doing a half cycle of HCG drops and working out harder and counting calories but I still am not comfortable naked or in my own skin, so I am still needing to tone tone tone.

I am looking for some sort of support and motivation. My husband supports me of course, but he sees a beautiful thick woman who gave birth to his baby girl and who is the sexiest woman in the world to him. I need someone who understands how it feels to not be quite satisfied with their "passable" or "ok" figure to touch base with daily, encourage each other, share results...I need a weight loss/toning buddy :)

Mainly I need to diet. I was doing 500 calories a day but now I am trying to stick to 1200 calories a day while eating my exercise calories as well.

If you are interested in being my buddy shoot me a message :) I would love to hear your story and keep up with whomever is most comparable! I do agree these "buddy?" threads do sound like personal ads but I do need the help, and the best help would be from someone I get along with and I can relate to... and vica versa.

Happy Thanksgiving and Thank You for reading and considering my post.

Replies

• ashley_h10
    ashley_h10 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    hi :) i have a lil girl who is almost 3 and a 6 month old son, im in the healthy BMI category but would like to lose some "vanity pounds" I have already lost 12 pounds but have adjusted my goal even lower now that i knnow i can do it.

I would love a buddy to talk to on a regular basis who has a similar goal in mind. Im not so into the popularity contests and would prefer to have a few GOOD friends that i talk to instead of 100 that dont even acknowledge my presence.

I will be there for you if you are there for me, it sounds like we have some things in common, maybe we will find more...

Feel free to add me if you think i would make a good buddy :)
  • mamaisis09
    Options
    hi :) i have a lil girl who is almost 3 and a 6 month old son, im in the healthy BMI category but would like to lose some "vanity pounds" I have already lost 12 pounds but have adjusted my goal even lower now that i knnow i can do it.

I would love a buddy to talk to on a regular basis who has a similar goal in mind. Im not so into the popularity contests and would prefer to have a few GOOD friends that i talk to instead of 100 that dont even acknowledge my presence.

I will be there for you if you are there for me, it sounds like we have some things in common, maybe we will find more...

Feel free to add me if you think i would make a good buddy :)

Thanks for responding:) Check your messages
  • rdennis1990
    rdennis1990 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Although I have no children, I understand what it's like to not want to look at yourself in the mirror. In 2009, I was discharged from the Army for failure to meet height and weight standards. Then I was 10 pounds over weight and failed my body fat taping by like 4 percent. I had followed the weight control program, but honeslty no matter how much effort I put in, it didn't seem to work for me.

Now, just over a year later I realize just how much I miss my military life. I look in the mirror and I see an overweight, sloppy person staring back. I hate it! I want the old me back, I want my military life and being in shape. I want to feel good about myself.

So, I have decided to
    lose this excess weight (now 40 pounds insted of just 10)
    get back in shape
    and feel better about myself

Hope this helps!
    Rhianna