Making the best of a deployment *pic*

Options
2»

Replies

• MB2MN
    MB2MN Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Good lord, girl! That will so SOME homecoming ;) Thank you to your husband and yourself for serving our country.
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Wow! You both look wonderful! A heartfelt thank you to your husband and you for serving our country. You both are appreciated.
  • des618
    des618 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This is a great way to do something together when you have to be apart! You both look great! Please thank your husband for his service. :-)
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    you both look amazing!
  • GummyHuman
    GummyHuman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    That will be a doozy of a reunion! Well done both of you

My thought exactly! LOL! You both look amazing!

Mine too! That's gunna be hot! Great job, both of you!! :bigsmile:
  • notyouraveragetalia
    Options
    I think this is fantastic! You both look great, thanks for posting!
  • WoodenLamb
    WoodenLamb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's so cute you both wanted to look good for each other! And you do look great! Hope you have a joyous reunion!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing!! I see one hot reunion!!
  • dpandori
    dpandori Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You both look great. Many thanks to your husband for serving!
  • BlessedMom78
    BlessedMom78 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    We are retired Marines, been through a couple deployments as well and this is a GREAT way to stay positive and keep your physical and mental health in check. You BOTH look fantastic!
  • housecinc
    housecinc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am an Air Force wife and deployments are good for two things- getting in shape and your taxes. Otherwise, they suck. Great job! Trying to lose with husband at home, he isn't trying and just by my cooking lighter is losing weight. Grrr!
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Great way to make the most of your time apart! You both look awesome! Thank your husband for his service!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Now you know what hubby has been doing with his free time. That's what happens when you get deployed somewhere crappy and there aren't any bars to frequent.
  • briannanoelg
    Options
    Now you know what hubby has been doing with his free time. That's what happens when you get deployed somewhere crappy and there aren't any bars to frequent.

haha, he said he has had nothing better to do besides working out, sleeping, and going on missions. He's very ready to come home!
  • samanthahix12
    Options
    You both look awesome!

I just have one question..is your husband in the shower in the first one? Who took that picture? ;)
  • briannanoelg
    Options
    You both look awesome!

I just have one question..is your husband in the shower in the first one? Who took that picture? ;)

LOL busted I guess. Yeah, that was actually right before he deployed so I took some pictures when he wasn't looking. I'm naughty :laugh:
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My husband is in the army, and is deployed to Afghanistan. I knew I wanted to work on my body when he left, but apparently he did too! My picture is more of a during than an after, as I have another 10 or so lbs I want to lose. This is a 5.5 month change, since he's been gone. We still have about two months left, so I'm excited to see what we look like when he gets home!

2rh6vdd.png

Great post! BUMP to you both!
  • briannanoelg
    Options
    thanks everyone :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!