HOLIDAY MAINTAIN, NOT GAIN CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• egam
    egam Posts: 127
    Options
    200 lbs

Ohhh, I like this group! Maintain is definitely the name of the game this holiday season!
  • mystery_pants
    Options
    I'm in!

CW: 207.6
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    ok technically it's thanksgiving, but only has been for an hour lol... i'm in, at 162.5
  • goldsguy
    Options
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Current Weight : 199 pounds.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, I weighed in this morning at 122 pounds, will try hard to stay here :smile:
  • StrongHeart
    StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    The day after Thanksgiving Day -
    Good news! I got on the scale this morning and there was only a 1 pound gain from my pre-Thanksgiving weight. :happy:
    I am thrilled with that! We ate at my sister's in-law's house so there are no extra left overs in my refrigerator to tempt me.
    This is a good thing. :wink: It makes it easier to get right back on track with my diet plan and eating schedule.
    For the first time in YEARS I am looking forward to having a Holiday season with no big weight gain and actually ending 2010 weighing less than I do right now. :happy:

~Strong Heart
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    I know it's day after Thanksgiving but I'd like to join in! Weighed in at 145.2 this morning. I absolutely intend NOT to put on any weight during the holidays. I'm not at my goal weight yet so my intention is to lose during this time. This is a great challenge...thanks for posting!!
  • graciebean86
    Options
    i love this idea! i tend to weigh myself too often, and get discouraged when i don't see the number going down fast enough. but it's HARD to lose weight during the holidays....so i'm in!...to maintain, and not gain :) (147 lbs)
  • joysu
    joysu Posts: 71
    Options
    I am in! current weight.....!61 lbs.....i plan on loosing!!!!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    139....but aiming for 132 by Christmas....
  • farmgirlh
    Options
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Well I look forward to getting on the scale Monday to see how much damage has been done... I have increased my workouts to allow for some splurging... and I am drinking lots more water... I give myself a B- right now... could be better, but I WILL balance it out.
    Anybody up for posting again on Monday and doing a plus or minus beside your weight.... JUST TRYING TO STAY ACCOUNTABLE... Man in the past, I would not even care! just caring about what and how much you eat is a positive!
  • StrongHeart
    StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have chosen Wednesday's as my weigh-in days.
    I will be posting an update on the 3rd of December.
    I hope Wednesday is OK instead of Monday.
    ~Strong Heart ♥
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to say that I not only MAINTAINED but I managed to lose 1.8 pounds the two days after Thanksgiving! :D Now if only I can do that for Christmas too! heheh I guess we'll see!

Oh and current weight - 316.2 lbs. Just 17 pounds to go and I'll be out of the 300s forever! Whoot! :) I was 300 lbs by the time I was in high school - I've never been under 300 lbs in my adult life -- EVER. I'm soooooo looking forward to it! :D
  • msjodyljones
    Options
    I"m in . My pre Thanksgiving day weight was 274. I have not weighed in this week - I'm a little scared to, frankly. I fear I have gained.
  • power90girl
    Options
    i am definitely in

CW 166lbs
  • DJackson230
    Options
    I'm proud to say that I not only MAINTAINED but I managed to lose 1.8 pounds the two days after Thanksgiving! :D Now if only I can do that for Christmas too! heheh I guess we'll see!

Oh and current weight - 316.2 lbs. Just 17 pounds to go and I'll be out of the 300s forever! Whoot! :) I was 300 lbs by the time I was in high school - I've never been under 300 lbs in my adult life -- EVER. I'm soooooo looking forward to it! :D

So proud of you... You are our early leader... minus 1.8 GREAT JOB!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options

So proud of you... You are our early leader... minus 1.8 GREAT JOB!

Thank you! You're very sweet! :D
  • Happy__Feet
    Options
    I'm in too! Good luck everyone!
    CW: 281

Monday morning weigh-in:
    -3 lbs... sweet success! :love: