Green Tea Fat Burner Pills

Options

Replies

• trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I have been taking the green tea fat burner pills. In one week I have lost 2lbs. It helps me do my calorie count better and I don't struggle to go work out. I don't have an over abundance of energy. I get the right amount. I love them.

so taking the pills has made counting easier?

you've lost weight because you've been counting your calories more accurately, not because of some pill. Soooo..... no.
  • jontay81
    jontay81 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Green tea is what does the trick! Try just making cold green tea to drink. It boosts your metabolism. It helped my husband's friend get in great shape. He drank a lot of green tea while working out.
    NO, what helped your husband's friend was THE WORKING OUT.

Yes, of course it did, but he gained better results by drinking a ton of green tea. He worked out regularly.

Please provide the documented clinical trials/studies that proves green tea helps in weight loss. Until you can, it was the working out.

Results: Relative to placebo, treatment with the green tea extract resulted in a significant increase in 24-h EE (4%; P < 0.01) and a significant decrease in 24-h RQ (from 0.88 to 0.85; P < 0.001) without any change in urinary nitrogen. Twenty-four–hour urinary norepinephrine excretion was higher during treatment with the green tea extract than with the placebo (40%, P < 0.05). Treatment with caffeine in amounts equivalent to those found in the green tea extract had no effect on EE and RQ nor on urinary nitrogen or catecholamines.

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1040.short

Results: Data were analyzed using per-protocol samples of 240 subjects (catechin group; n = 123, control group; n = 117). Decreases in body weight, body mass index, body fat ratio, body fat mass, waist circumference, hip circumference, visceral fat area, and subcutaneous fat area were found to be greater in the catechin group than in the control group. A greater decrease in systolic blood pressure (SBP) was found in the catechin group compared with the control group for subjects whose initial SBP was 130 mm Hg or higher. Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol was also decreased to a greater extent in the catechin group. No adverse effect was found.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1038/oby.2007.176/full
  • Journey2newwomen
    Journey2newwomen Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've been using them for about 2 weeks now, I really don't think they help. I think once I finish this box, I am done with pill gimics. In my opinion the only pills that are likely to work is if they are recommended by a doctor. I've heard mixed reviews about Alli, so I'm not sure I want to dish out $45 for a bottle.

Pass on Alli too. You said you were "done with pill gimics" so why think about trying Alli? Alli blocks fat in your diet ... dietary fat doesn't make you fat. Also, really read up on the side effects of Alli if you consume too much fat.... really not fun.

HAHAH literally not fun
  • instaloss_challenge
    Options
    I've been taken them for about a week now and here's what I think since I actually took them:

They DO suppress hunger
    They DO give you energy

BUT in my experience, cause mood swings, serious menstrual cramps and if you look there is a warning on the label that it contains a chemical that can cause reproductive issues. If you look into this woman have had problems connected to this like needing transfusions etc,

Soooo there.
  • alyssaj1194
    Options
    I have been on these pills for about 3 weeks now. I am a college softball player and have always worked out at least 4 days a week on my own time. However, I definitly gained the Freshman 15 fall semester and I jumped from 153 to 167 (I'm 5' 8"). Some of that was muscle, due to vigorous lifting and conditioning 3 days a week on top of catching for 3 pitchers every other day. Regardless, I wanted to lose fat, not necessarily "weight."

For this reason, I decided to try these pills, and also because despite my constant efforts of intense cardio, strength training, and reduced calorie diet (I'm talking no pop, no crappy fast food, and lots of protein and veggies) I plateaued at 163. I started taking these pills and increased my water intake (you have to or you'll get dehydrated) I went from 163 to 159 within the first week and a half. I noticed an increase in energy as well. And the nice thing is, if you do allow yourself a cheat meal, you don't feel like crap for doing so, and I mean you physically don't feel like crap.

I really like these pills. People can say whatever they want, but they do help IF YOU STICK TO A HEALTHY DIET AND EXERCISE ROUTINE. They are not a quick fix and you probably won't lose any weight if you just take them and continue poor eating and exercise habits.

I feel great. Season has officially started and I have never been in better shape. Give these pills a try. Just remember to drink lots of water!

I hope this helps!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I really like these pills. People can say whatever they want, but they do help IF YOU STICK TO A HEALTHY DIET AND EXERCISE ROUTINE.
    IXUO5zJ.gif
  • KatLover000
    Options
    They worked for me. I took them a while back and they helped me lose ten pounds! I just would not recommend drinking caffeine on top of taking the pills. I'm thinking about taking them again but I'm still breastfeeding so I will just hold off for a while.
  • tatjanailich
    Options
    Honestly, these pills helped me lose 5 pounds already in about a week and a half and thats more than I lost when I was just dieting and exercising. Including these doesn't just melt fat off but it helps the calorie burning process. I haven't noticed any effects from the caffeine and I take 2 at lunch (11am) and 2 for dinner (5pm). I do have trouble sleeping sometimes but its nothing crazy. I think they are pretty effective when you take them the right way. Just look at the bottles dosage instructions.
  • tatjanailich
    Options
    Also if you buy on Amazon, 200 pills for $20! Wayyy cheaper than any store!
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I take these! My only supplement. My doctor said they're good because of the antioxidants in them :)
    Make me break out. Just add it as a caffeine boost when needed. I rarely take them more then 2 consecutive days.
  • toy4tra
    toy4tra Posts: 1
    Options
    I started taking them yesterday and got a boost of energy. I couldn't sleep last night. I took one today and have been jittery all day. No more green tea caplets for me but everyone's system works differently.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I will never understand what people have against eating good quality fuel and working out. Has our species really become so lazy that work is just out of the question and we need to resort to false hope that some magic pill will do the work for us?
  • jmv7117
    jmv7117 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    My sister has always had weight problems and she can never cut out her sugary sweets completely and she swears by her Konjac Root capsules. They apparenlty help absorb her sugary sweets in a fiberous gel, slowing down and blocking a lot of the sugar absorbtion. She's lost a good bit with them. I wanted to see what the capsules did, so I took 2 and put it in a glass of water, a few mins later it's a gel like substance, so I go hmm..I ground up half a milky way bar and poured it on top of it with a little diet soda to see what it did. It was crazy, the candy bar and coke sank into the middle of the gel, very weird looking, lol.

Be warned http://www.livestrong.com/article/149231-side-effects-of-konjac-root/
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    1. Why do you need Green Tea in the first place? (this directed at the people who don't like it in it's hot water and baggie form) It's not doing anything significant for your weight loss then a cup of coffee, caffeine pill, or a sugar high won't... Namely give you a jolt of energy that crashes a few hours later.

2. Why all the need for pill this and pill that, weight loss isn't a magic trick. Just eat actual portions..weigh/measure your food and eat at a deficit. This isn't complicated. Why spend $10-50 a month on a bottle of leprechauns and unicorns when you can buy several more meals of real food or maybe a gym membership.

3. Studies that sell products are lies.

4. If pill = side effect.... pill = bad for you. No diet aide is worth screwing with your system.. plus when will you learn how to just feed yourself in a healthy manner? All these magic tricks just lead to more magic tricks.

Here's your plan: Exercise, Eat Good Food, Get Good Sleep... Repeat.

See how uncomplicated this is?
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    1. Why do you need Green Tea in the first place? (this directed at the people who don't like it in it's hot water and baggie form) It's not doing anything significant for your weight loss then a cup of coffee, caffeine pill, or a sugar high won't... Namely give you a jolt of energy that crashes a few hours later.

2. Why all the need for pill this and pill that, weight loss isn't a magic trick. Just eat actual portions..weigh/measure your food and eat at a deficit. This isn't complicated. Why spend $10-50 a month on a bottle of leprechauns and unicorns when you can buy several more meals of real food or maybe a gym membership.

3. Studies that sell products are lies.

4. If pill = side effect.... pill = bad for you. No diet aide is worth screwing with your system.. plus when will you learn how to just feed yourself in a healthy manner? All these magic tricks just lead to more magic tricks.

Here's your plan: Exercise, Eat Good Food, Get Good Sleep... Repeat.

See how uncomplicated this is?

THIS!!!!!!!
  • Gabbyloovee
    Options
    Okay I have taken the pills before and I took them for about 2 months! They gave me ALOT of energy and made me very nauscious ! Although I had those symptoms I lost 20lbs within those 2 months! And I never had any excersize nor did I eat any differently!! Another symptom I had was that I go very moody especially around my period time! I stopped taking the pills for a while but I gotten back on them and I lost 5 more lbs already! There amazing but other people have different ways of how there body reacts while on the pill!
  • mmartinez_az
    Options
    Thanks for the help guys.
  • nosebag1212
    nosebag1212 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    if you can get it over the counter then it won't do much
  • alishsnicole
    Options
    I exercise and eat extremely healthy daily. I eat 1200 cal a day. I lost weight and then hit a plateau for weeks. I started drinking green tea throughout the day and Bam! the weight started coming off again, doing everything I did before just adding the green tea. What works for some may not work for others. In my case, green tea certainly helps to boost my metabolism. Let's not judge others people.
  • aria1014
    aria1014 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am not overweight, but I recently gained about 10 lbs and I was thinking of using this to help me get back to my former weight. Problem is, I am also an opera singer and I have to be careful about caffeine intake because it dries out the vocal cords. I am usually okay as long as I don't have any before singing, but I am a little worried that this product will dry me out too much. Has anyone experienced a lot of dry mouth or feeling the need to drink tons of water from these?