thanksgiving...a free day for sure!

Options
I'm not even going to try today. Gonna pick up where I left off yesterday. How about you guys, what's your plans for the day?
If you can't enjoy eating today, then you can't enjoy eating any day.

Replies

• eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    Im gonna try not to go over, but if I do. I'll start where I left off.
  • paticap
    Options
    The morning show said to eat a high protein low calorie breakfast. During the day, don't say no to foods you like, just watch your portions. Tomorrow we begin again with no regrets and no beating ourselves up! Happy Thanksgiving!
  • ricktownsend
    Options
    Yes, I agree that I will enjoy the special foods prepared today, but I will sample with moderation and not take a guilt trip because of it. I will also extend my walking distance somewhat.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try and log everything but if I can't I'm not going to stress over it and if I go over today oh well...I will continue tomorrow.
  • mjm2011
    mjm2011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I agree!!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    My plan is to not eat breakfast so that I won't have to worry about those extra calories and then my 1st Thanksgiving dinner at my family's house will be breakfast/lunch and then the 2nd one at my boyfriend's family's house will be dinner. I plan to eat EVERYTHING that I want to, but is SMALLLLLLL portions. I don't plan on tracking anything because it won't be accurate. I'd just call it a free day, but I don't believe in those and those days typicaly turn into weeks for me! :) Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
  • shawnnshinta
    shawnnshinta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    yep! about 3700 calories today total. now back to reality!