Fat pics and todays Pics Way hey!!!!!

Options
Hi all
I have had real difficulty finding photos of myself as fat bird....... I guess I avoided the camera, no surprise there! I do hope I get the photos on here, I am over the moon with the difference, I havent finished yet but am well on the way. I Started on here in April 2010 and what a find! I really do not think I would be anywhere near the weight I am if it weren't for MFP and my fabulous friends. Thank you all, you know who you are!

this was in Alicante, ice cream in hand...... I do not have this dress any longer, good job too!
dtfatphoto2.jpg

The second pic is here in France, I had no idea I was this bloody huge!
dtfatphoto.jpg

and here I am now wearing the cut off jeans of 50lbs ago.....
PICT1979.jpg

it took me until mid summer to get into these....
PICT1974.jpg

These were another goal for me, thankfully they are of absolutely no use to me now!
PICT1977.jpg

And this is a bit embarrassing but lycra and cozzie side on pic....
PICT1972.jpg

I am one happy bunny!

Replies

• sapphire983
    Options
    Way to go! You look great! Your an inspiration to many :-)
  • francesstewart1
    Options
    You are one freakin awesome bunny!!!
  • Sherelly
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing. Way to go.
  • MariaAlexandra
    MariaAlexandra Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look amazing!! :) I'm proud of you and i don't even know you! Keep up the good work!

And yeah, that's what i love about MFP, the community is so supportive since everyone is here trying to do the same thing! Congrats, girl! :)
  • Hils64
    Options
    Wow well done! That is some motivation! Thank you for sharing your piccies :smile:
  • workoutqueen628
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!! Keep up the good work! What an inspiration you are! If any of my friends ask me how to lose weight, I'm telling them about MFP....it's better than any other diet out on the market!
  • carmen1485
    Options
    Your photos set such a brilliant example of what willpower and commitment and MFP can do. Amazing. I'm so impressed.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. WOW!
  • flossicle
    Options
    Well done, u should be hugely proud of yourself!
  • Wants2bethin
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Way to go!

Can you tell us what type of foods you ate and any exercise plan you followed to reach your success?
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Wow! almost immediate replies thank you peeps! It is a bit embarrassing posting photos but I am glad that I did!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    you look fantastic!:flowerforyou:
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look fabulous :flowerforyou:
  • clioandboy
    Options
    @ edorice, sure I can!

I love my iPod touch and the MFP app became one of my faves almost immediately, I log everything and decided pretty early on that I didnt like being hungry so I wanted to eat in quantity so salad stuffs n veggies became a big part of my diet. I cut down on meat but often eat recipes from Rick Gallop's GI diet, my diary is open and I have added recipes etc to the database if you want to take a look.

I love ice cream and REGULARLY eat it as a dessert, lower cals than fruit!
    I drink alcohol and have continued to from time to time... on occasion I have lost the plot and had moments of gluttony and ..... well felt crappy afterwards and my fabby MFPals have rallied whenever I have needed it and for that I am TRULY thankful.

A big part of my getting here has been exercise, I do sit ups every day from the beginning I have been walking my dogs and then biking which I love and then my oh my C25K - I kept getting injured in week 4 then 5 and then my Canadian pal suggested I stretch before going (DOH !) of course this worked, I completed the programme and I am now bridging to 10k I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I AM RUNNING but I am and I am loving it as are my dogs.

I move more, I eat better, I feel healthier, I am still going to get pissed from time to time, I am still gonna feel like pigging out from time to time but I am going to get to where I feel toned fit and healthy and then the scary bit - maintenance now that I find really scary! that is going to be a whole other journey..... but with my MFPals hopefully I can carry on and crack the whole thing????? gonna need more than a smidgen of luck for that, but I have all the tools..... watch this space!
  • wittlemunchkinx
    Options
    Hi all
    I have had real difficulty finding photos of myself as fat bird....... I guess I avoided the camera, no surprise there! I do hope I get the photos on here, I am over the moon with the difference, I havent finished yet but am well on the way. I Started on here in April 2010 and what a find! I really do not think I would be anywhere near the weight I am if it weren't for MFP and my fabulous friends. Thank you all, you know who you are!

this was in Alicante, ice cream in hand...... I do not have this dress any longer, good job too!
    dtfatphoto2.jpg

The second pic is here in France, I had no idea I was this bloody huge!
    dtfatphoto.jpg

and here I am now wearing the cut off jeans of 50lbs ago.....
    PICT1979.jpg

it took me until mid summer to get into these....
    PICT1974.jpg

These were another goal for me, thankfully they are of absolutely no use to me now!
    PICT1977.jpg

And this is a bit embarrassing but lycra and cozzie side on pic....
    PICT1972.jpg

I am one happy bunny!

Oh my! WElL DONE!!!
  • sanrog
    sanrog Posts: 68
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! - Good Job!:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • pattyg02
    pattyg02 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference. Great job you look amazing
  • clioandboy
    Options
    And I must add that 10 days ago I decided to go on a diet to mix things up a bit and I have dropped a quick 6 lbs or so - to be seen if this is sustainable it only lasts till Monday then back to usual routine!
    @ edorice, sure I can!

I love my iPod touch and the MFP app became one of my faves almost immediately, I log everything and decided pretty early on that I didnt like being hungry so I wanted to eat in quantity so salad stuffs n veggies became a big part of my diet. I cut down on meat but often eat recipes from Rick Gallop's GI diet, my diary is open and I have added recipes etc to the database if you want to take a look.

I love ice cream and REGULARLY eat it as a dessert, lower cals than fruit!
    I drink alcohol and have continued to from time to time... on occasion I have lost the plot and had moments of gluttony and ..... well felt crappy afterwards and my fabby MFPals have rallied whenever I have needed it and for that I am TRULY thankful.

A big part of my getting here has been exercise, I do sit ups every day from the beginning I have been walking my dogs and then biking which I love and then my oh my C25K - I kept getting injured in week 4 then 5 and then my Canadian pal suggested I stretch before going (DOH !) of course this worked, I completed the programme and I am now bridging to 10k I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I AM RUNNING but I am and I am loving it as are my dogs.

I move more, I eat better, I feel healthier, I am still going to get pissed from time to time, I am still gonna feel like pigging out from time to time but I am going to get to where I feel toned fit and healthy and then the scary bit - maintenance now that I find really scary! that is going to be a whole other journey..... but with my MFPals hopefully I can carry on and crack the whole thing????? gonna need more than a smidgen of luck for that, but I have all the tools..... watch this space!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference! Not only have you lost weight, but I see muscle definition in your after pics, too! Way to go! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!