Seeing ex tomorrow - and have lost 28lbs!

Options
I just wanted to share that I am meeting my ex tomorrow because he is doing my business accounts and tax return and I am 28 lbs lighter than when I last saw him (3 months ago). I don't want him back (he hurt me a lot) but I want him to want me back. Evil I know but I guess that would be a non-scale victory.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You have every right to do what you are doing, and it is not evil. I think I would do the same thing! Have fun!
  • TENAH
    TENAH Posts: 14
    Options
    U better work it lady...make sure you are super confidant and super sexy!!! Good luck and way to go!!!!
  • maurap26
    maurap26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    you worked hard for the 28lb !! be proud of yourself
    I hope you have a great outfit picked out?
    have fun tomorrow :)
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I got rid of almost 4 stone and bumped into an ex while really fantabulous looking (if i say so myself, plus a tad hookerish).

seeing his face and him not really recognising me, then drooling, then realising who i was when i was talking

a credit card couldnt even cover how priceless it was ;)

enjoy it !
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Work it, work it.
  • ctheslayer
    Options
    You go, girl! Let us know how the meeting turns out.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    you worked hard for the 28lb !! be proud of yourself
    I hope you have a great outfit picked out?
    have fun tomorrow :)

I agree 100%. Work it, work it REAL good!!!!!

Not evil at all. I did the same with mine. He saw me with 100lbs gone, my new guy And engagement ring. Boy DID I feel good!! You should too!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Omg, I have to ask the outfit question too...Do ya? Nothing too fancy like you planned it...but not like too casual! Ha ha! I sound like Goldilocks!!! :o)

Congratulation on your weight loss darlin' and have fun tomorrow!!! Ha ha!!! That is AWESOME! :o) LOVE it! I want to hear all about it!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    SHine. Momma always said... when you see your X.. always look good. You will do just that!!! WTG!!!
  • beqy12
    beqy12 Posts: 569
    Options
    Congrats! Way to go - not evil at all..... such a non-scale victory.

Winnnnnnnnnnnn!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    and when you're walking away to get in your car, don't look back. I guarantee he'll be looking. 8)
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    These are the small moments in life that make it all worth it.
    I haven't seen my Ex for almost a year as my kids are grown now so I no longer have to see him on a regular basis (insert cheer here), so am also looking forward to the day when I can walk away from him with my head held high knowing he is watching my butt sway on the way out the door!
  • sandyvanderstelt
    Options
    thats awesome. i love when my exs see me now that i've lost 65 lbs! drop it like its hot girl! lol
  • 2Young4This
    2Young4This Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks ladies! I love all the kind comments on here. I'm going to walk in all casual and confident and get the work done and get out. It will go something like "I'd love to stay for a drink but I must run".
    I'm going to wear a dress that I couldn't get in to when I was with him - he never saw it because it was shoved at the back of my wardrobe. It's kind of short but not too short. Going to wear it with thick, black tights (to make my legs look skinnier) and my uggs for a casual look.
    I love the comment about not turning around when I get to my car. I am SO going to do that!
    Couldn't have shed any weight without the help of people like you. And I just want to say well done to all of you who have lost any weight. 1 lb or 100 lbs - it's all us being winners. Let's do this for ourselves!x
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You work it, girl!
  • rore1
    rore1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I rarely comment but I couldn't help myself!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay you! I don't know you and yet I am totally excited!especially because he hurt you! DO NOT take him back but enjoy what he will be feeling!congrats on the weight loss!
  • cakeslovesbaking
    Options
    fantastic, show I hope you showed him what he's missing!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Peejay13
    Options
    Just loving this post! Well done you! Enjoy!
  • frubjious
    Options
    Not evil, poetic justice. Have a great time.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    lol wow thats awesome thats one of my goals lol and being that it would be much harder to run into my ex and the town i live in is one of the biggest college towns even if i ran into their is no way i could look better than alot of the guys that live her but congrats to you lol im glad someone gets to do it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!