Wanting friends around my age (25)

Options

Replies

• 80sFanatic88
    80sFanatic88 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am also 25, but will be 26 in a couple months. :sad:
    I need to loose at least 20 lbs before my birthday, guys!
  • KatherinesRiver
    Options
    Hey sweetie, there's a lot to be said for a lady who is 56 and feels like she is 25! Age and life experience! I'm an artist too.

Have fun and good luck with the weight loss!
  • freewingzz
    Options
    hieee i am 23 yrs ..and i am new here.. currently trying to follow a healthy diet and shed sum pounds bit by bit as they say..wud luv some supprt and motivation..feel free to add :smile: take care :heart:
  • naosync
    Options
    Hi I'm 27 I'm totally new here. I lost around 35lb over a year ago and then I moved from the UK to Canada with my husband and started working in a bakery, so due to stress and constant temptation I slipped into some old habits. I'd love to get some friends on here to keep me motivated so feel free to add me :D thanks
  • mimieon
    mimieon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 years old and from the Netherlands :) Feel free to add me. I've been here pretty much daily for about a year now, and now have many mfpals that have become inactive, so I can use some fresh pals!
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 you can friend me.

I live in the arctic circle (not really but pretty much) and I hate the winter so I'm stuck inside all day wishing it were nice out so I could take the pups for a walk. I just graduated from college so I'm really unsure of what to do with all my free time. I've been using a lot of it to work out or else I'm bored. I'm a pretty cool cat, always looking for adventure and trying to find new things to do and what not.
  • littlekitty3
    littlekitty3 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, close enough!
    From PA, and yes that is my cat.
  • aclockworkblonde
    aclockworkblonde Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    26 as of last Friday! In NY and love this website!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    DAMN IM TOO OLD FOR THIS thread...

pull the van around...my friend cliff will be here any minute with the chloroform.
    OeAgL4p.jpg

hUET31U.jpg

Shhhh!!!! Don't tell 'em or they might scamper off
  • RobinAlexader
    RobinAlexader Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and from South Carolina. Feel free to add me. :) we can't ever have enough weight loss buddies.
  • luvpink8190
    Options
    Hey, please feel free to add me if you'd like another pal : )
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm turning 25 for the 8th year in a row on Wed. I have a desk job and I work 6 days a week. I've been at this for 6 years and have lost a total of 75lbs so far and I currently have 5lbs to go. I am on everyday... everyone is welcome to add me.

Good luck :smile:
  • Id love to be friends. Im 25 also
  • kacydanielle
    Options
    I;m 23 going on 24 and just started so I added you and may add a few other people here as well :3
  • Rachifloon
    Rachifloon Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey, 22, England! Bit of a newbie here so if anyone wants to add me to share some advice or tips, feel absolutely free! c:
  • Griath
    Griath Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    23 - Wales

Finally starting back on MFP after a long break, feel free to add me =]
  • steph221991
    Options
    IM' 22 (23 in April) I am willing to try to be a supportive as possible if you want to add me.
  • CittiB
    CittiB Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm 22 (23 in 3 weeks boo hiss) and have just started on here :)
  • jmbond06
    jmbond06 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and am on here quite a bit. Feel free to add me.
  • dees87
    Options
    Hey guys,

Im a 25 y/o female from from Ontario Canada. If you can handle the "DONT EAT THAT" and plenty of "eh" lol..add me! i joined a few years ago but reignited my love with MFP tonight. No friends yet! 100lb weigh loss goal!