amount of exericise

Options
One quick question
how much exericse is too much. I dont want to do too much that much too much stress on my body.
I generally do 60-90 minutes of rollerskating and during middle of the day I'm planning on do a 40 minutes of circuit traning. is that too much? or is it a good amount to continue on?
Thanx

Replies

• dachinababe
    Options
    One quick question
    how much exericse is too much. I dont want to do too much that much too much stress on my body.
    I generally do 60-90 minutes of rollerskating and during middle of the day I'm planning on do a 40 minutes of circuit traning. is that too much? or is it a good amount to continue on?
    Thanx
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I would think a doctor would be the one to check with. Every person is different depending on age, fitness and health issues. I do an hour cardio and an hour strength training 5-6 days a week, and I would do more but I have a life. :laugh: So, I would see if you can ask your doc to be safe.
  • dachinababe
    Options
    :laugh: i guess it's time to call up the doc again.....can't blame a girl want to train more during the summer cause when school comes around there would be soo much more stuff to deal with..ugh.. dont want to think about it..
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    ooooo rollerskating!!! how fun!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs....sigh....I wish I could go too!!!
    Ali
  • Xtracrispy69
    Options
    there is no real set amount. I do an hour a day of something physical....why I'm against counting housework/general activity as calories burned. If your rollerskating and enjoy it, better