What's Your Favorite Line From A Movie?

Options

Replies

• XmanMike
    XmanMike Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    ''If it bleeds......we can kill it'' - Arnie (Predator)

Nice pull!
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    "That's all I got to say about that"
  • silversociety
    silversociety Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

I was thinking of stuff from Simon Pegg movies as he has awesome sound bytes, but once I saw this…. hellz ya!
  • veruca25
    Options
    ...And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.
  • silversociety
    silversociety Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I can literally hear Samuel L Jackson's voice with that quote...
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    "People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people"

"I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    "Hey, Lincoln, how you doing?"
    "I'm missing a shoe.."

The Island.
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    "You can't handle the truth"
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    "How can you trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders? The man can't even trust his own pants."

-Henry Fonda, Once Upon a Time in the West

that's funny
  • evitaevita12
    evitaevita12 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    "I am the one who knocks" - Breaking Bad
    "You do not need a criminal lawyer, you need a CRIMINAL lawyer - Breaking Bad
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Juno: Whats wrong??
    Barbara:We are very unhappy
    Juno:What did you expect?You're dead

"Well, **** me gently with a chainsaw do I look like Mother Teresa? "

"You're not getting this back I consider it *kitten* tax"
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    "Oh, You're a hedge." from arthur comes to mind first, then, only because I'm at work with a girl who just punched another girl in a bowling alley, " One must usually go to a bowling alley to meet a woman of your caliber." and "good luck in prison."

"Oop, you fell" from splash?

'go flash go" from flash gordon...

then
    "wait a minute egon, you said that would be bad."
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite movie lines:

From Ironman:
    [walking in on Stark's robots trying to get him out of the Iron Man suit] What is going on here?

Tony Stark: Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing.

Virginia 'Pepper' Potts: Are those bullet holes?
  • DigitalDiana
    DigitalDiana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    from The Man with Two Brains... Best line ever...

Bernadette Peters: What are those *kitten* doing on the porch?

Steve Martin: Those aren't *kitten*. It's pronounced "Azaleas"
  • nothingwithoutHim
    nothingwithoutHim Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Love gives you wings. It makes you fly. I don't even call it love, I call it Geronimo. When you're in love, you'll jump right from the top of Empire State and you won't even care, screaming "Geronimo" the whole way down. I love her so much, I just...whoah. She wrecks me. I'd die for her.

-Mel Gibson, Conspiracy Theory
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    "He'd make a nice throw rug, Sire." Zazu, talking about Scar to Mufasa.

"Checkov? Well, this here's McCoy. We find a Spock, we got us an away team." Murphy, Boondock Saints.
  • _Fenrir_
    _Fenrir_ Posts: 471
    Options
    Heat

Roger Van Zant: What are you doing?

Neil McCauley: What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone.

Roger Van Zant: I don't understand.

Neil McCauley: 'Cause there is a dead man on the other end of this ****in' line
  • DJMIKEY1
    DJMIKEY1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Tombstone - Doc Holiday "I'm Your Huckleberry"
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Tombstone - Doc Holiday "I'm Your Huckleberry"
    Law don't go around here, Law Dog