Quest bar addiction??

Options
Ok, Does anyone else have this issue.....I would rather eat a Quest bar than make an actual meal. They are yummy, I know the nutritional stats, its quick and portable.
I eat them for breakfast and sometimes as a dessert (WOW those cookies and cream ones are GOODDD!!!).

So, I'm wondering if this is just me ??:drinker:

Replies

• erinbuberinxo
    Options
    I do too! The cookie dough ones are sooo freaking good, especially if you heat them up in the microwave for a minute. I live in the UK and can't get them here so have to have them imported and they're soooo expensive so I try not to eat too many but I just can't resist, some flavours are a bit bleh but most of them are awesome and you don't have to feel guilty eating them yay :flowerforyou:
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya.

Except I usually microwave mine for 8-10 seconds..... cut in half... take a cup or rolling pin and flatten the two slices out.... then bake them for 5 minutes at 350. They come out like cookies!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I've fallen in love!!
    Loooove the Vanilla Almond Crunch, i think it's the Double Chocolate... yum!!
    Doesn't taste like cardboard! haha
  • FrauMama
    FrauMama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I eat them almost every day, too. Definitely the preferred meal for breakfast. Unlike a lot of people, though, I don't like the super sweet, chocolatey ones, which taste like fake sugar to me. All about the Coconut Cashew, PB, and Banana Nut Muffin.
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I had to stop buying them because I literally started dreaming about them.
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya.

Except I usually microwave mine for 8-10 seconds..... cut in half... take a cup or rolling pin and flatten the two slices out.... then bake them for 5 minutes at 350. They come out like cookies!

sounds like an awesome idea!
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    COOKIES AND CREAM!!! and double chocolate chunk... and even the white chocolate raspberry ones.. and peanut butter... yeah I ordered 2 boxes online that are on the way and think i'll go buy a box of cookies and cream today. addicted.
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya.

Dude, I just fell in love with you! WTH! This sounds AWESOME and Im totally doing this today!
  • pmdhardy
    pmdhardy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love them to.. I was looking for something to help my sweet cravings and my god I could eat the box.. I love them.. and yes I would rather eat them , then a regular meal.. they are so satisfying!!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya.

Mind. Blown.
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I love them to.. I was looking for something to help my sweet cravings and my god I could eat the box.. I love them.. and yes I would rather eat them , then a regular meal.. they are so satisfying!!

So glad I'm not alone on the "rather eat quest bars than normal food" wagon!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I like them when I have a craving, but I don't love them enough to have more than one a day. I have like 4 boxes of them from Cyber Monday that I'm slowly going through, lol.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Yes! They are expensive, but the Chocolate Brownie ones totally give me my chocolate fix. My husband and I have been trying some of the 15 second recipes from youtube as well. The pumpkin pie was wonderful! LOVE them.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I also like bars very much!
  • stephgetsfit2
    stephgetsfit2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    <
    Obsessed with the Double chocolate chunk!!!

I can't wait to get my hands on the new flavor!
  • knotflower
    knotflower Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    They are so nice, but I always feel a bit off having one. If you like Larabars too, a healthier and cheaper alternative is to make your own. I've made these (http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/11/14/oatmeal-raisin-cookie-larabars/) a few times with some alterations and they're lovely.
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Just tried the new cookies and cream. It was good and I loved that the texture was different than other quest bars. I love raspberry/white chocolate, peanut butter supreme, apple pie and banana nut muffin. Haven't tried the lemon pie yet.... I typically don't like lemon flavored stuff, but love lemons.

I'd say I'm addicted. I have Ben to GNC 3 times in the last 2 weeks. Plus ordered by the case online of my fav flavors, they should be here soon. I love them for breakfast at my desk or on the road.
  • tiffhamann29
    Options
    has anyone esle gotten nauseous from eating them? I cant finish a bar or half without getting sick?
  • dmorinn
    dmorinn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    the best website I found them on is herb.com
    24$ for a box of 12 quest bars but if you use this promo code you get 10$ off your first order: KQD354

you're welcome :)
  • joelmock
    joelmock Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    #TEAMQUESTBAR