What's your favorite sports bra?

Options
I'm hesitant to add to my growing collection of inadequate sports bras without any suggestions! I'm a D cup and wear a regular bra with a sports bra on top in a failing attempt at keeping the girls under control! Any suggestions ladies? :) 3

Replies

• tlmaple
    tlmaple Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I personally love this one. I can't believe you wear two bras right now! I hope this works for you too:

http://www.amazon.com/Wacoal-Womens-Sport-Bra-855170/dp/B001ULCBG4
  • KateGifford
    KateGifford Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Being a small-breasted woman, I've never really had issues with any bras. But I have noticed Nike bras do seem to have a lot of support.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36DD and I like either Champion or Moving Comfort. I prefer Champion because I like their straps, but either one will hold them down!
  • Sabi24
    Sabi24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD and love my Lululemon Ta Ta Tamer. I've tried many over the years and like this one best.
  • stephaaniemarie
    stephaaniemarie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I really liked my white Under Armour one until I found a cute purple Nike one at Marshall's. Both of mine are a large, but I find the Nike one holds the girls in tighter.
  • mmcdonald700
    mmcdonald700 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret VSX line. They have underwire which is awesome if you have a larger chest. I'm a C-cup so not huge, but big enough that I can't wear those flimsy things without underwire while running especially. It does make them slightly odd because they have a clasp and they're cross back straps (for more support) but you need a clasp to get the underwire over your chest because you have to pull it on like a shirt over your head kind of since it's cross back. So.. slightly awkward to wiggle into til you get used to it... BUT AWESOME - they also keep things fairly separated so no (or less) excessive cleavage issues at the gym if you're wearing a lower cut tank over top!
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    The athleta store/catalog has some great bras for large ladies. I'm a 38DD and have some with underwire. I can jump for volleyball without them hitting me in the face!
  • haventdonethat
    Options
    VS sport bras are surprisingly good! Although i'm just a tiny B-Cup they do a great job and are the most comfy thing I have ever owned. And they aren't THAT expensive.
  • kyleprowland
    kyleprowland Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thirding the Victoria's Secret VSX line. They're super supportive, dry really quickly after washing, and mine has straps that come unhooked so you can make it a halter or cross them in the back.
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Enell. I'm a 38DDD and my Enell keeps me from bouncing when I jog, yes, but even when I do burpees (the kind that include the jump at the end).
  • redfiona99
    redfiona99 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I adore my Addidas ones but they've changed the sizing recently and I haven't bought one since.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD and love my Lululemon Ta Ta Tamer. I've tried many over the years and like this one best.

^^ me too! $$ well spent!!! The girls stay in place when I run now (I'm a 36D).:happy: I also bought a Champion sports bra on a whim at Target and for weight training and low impact it's great for the price!
  • sarahenagy
    sarahenagy Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love Old Navy's compression sport bra. I have Ds as well and it keeps them tucked in tight. It doesn't hurt to run or bounce around in my aerobics class anymore. And they're pretty darn affordable.
  • missmelt
    missmelt Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Berlei sports bras! I have found them to be amazing. Only buy them now ive tried others and they arnt as supportive or dont last as long. And i like the price!! Ive used them for years. Even when pregnant they hold very securely.
  • kaylatee0
    kaylatee0 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Armor bra by underarmor. When I first started running I wore 2 bras as well (I was a 36dd at the time) my back started hurting so bad I thought I was going to have to quit running. Armor bra keeps things under control and my back was instantly better!! I've since bought two more as ive gone down to a 34dd. Totally worth the 75.00!!
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Since I've started wearing compression bras, I won't wear anything else anymore. I'm a D cup; no bounce whatsoever; very comfortable. It takes a bit of getting used to, if you've not worn compression bras before (difficult to put on & take off at first). I love Champions. http://www.amazon.com/Champion-Womens-Sweetheart-Compression-Bra/dp/B006O94BS8/ref=cts_ap_2_fbt ; they have a couple of different styles.
  • Tanana66
    Tanana66 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber is the only bra I'll have. Need proper support for DD and I hate even the smallest bounce.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sky15425
    sky15425 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort, Juno or Maia great for larger sizes like D, DD or higher.
  • 32sami
    32sami Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    VS sport