Eating McDonald's

Options

Replies

• taekwondo_bitch
    taekwondo_bitch Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I wish I understood this whole McDonalds thing.

SuperiorKitteh.jpg

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that. But I'm in a feisty mood...

Not being superior or whatever, just don't get it. My parents raised me on healthy food, and taught me that it was "evil". Everything in moderation but I've never actually tried it for myself.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

SuperiorKitteh.jpg

Not being superior or whatever, just don't get it. My parents raised me on healthy food, and taught me that it was "evil". Everything in moderation but I've never actually tried it for myself.

a2935af1110d065adcb36c1bb4d468e1.png
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

SuperiorKitteh.jpg

McDonald's Restaurants are so hard to find too.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options

SuperiorKitteh.jpg

Oh, honey!! Just try it. It won't kill you. McD's is definitely not my favorite fast food brand, but they've got some good stuff. I think it's about time for a Big Mac....

It's also time to try that Buffalo Ranch McChicken.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

SuperiorKitteh.jpg

Well. You could try it and form an informed opinion not based on the nonsensical scar mongering tactics of your nutbar parents.

Or you could just keep telling us how you've never tried it, I guess. Whatever
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

SuperiorKitteh.jpg

Well. You could try it and form an informed opinion not based on the nonsensical scar mongering tactics of your nutbar parents.

So uh... What food should I try? Could you tell me? Because .........I've never had mcdonalds.
  • BostonStrong617
    Options
    I ate mcdonalds and kfc yesterday and a donut at dunkin, I didn't go over on fat, in fact I had some to spare including saturated. My carbs where scary but I was under on (maintenance) calories overall. and it was delicious.
  • fificrazy
    Options

SuperiorKitteh.jpg

...evil? Food has no ill-motives or hidden agendas. It is not a moral issue. The only time you should think of food as "good" or "bad" is when you're tasting it in your mouth.
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I love the Fries but they have to be hot. To ensure this I order them without salt; they have to make a fresh batch:love:

YES!! Best fries ever this way!!
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options

SuperiorKitteh.jpg

So uh... What food should I try? Could you tell me? Because .........I've never had mcdonalds.
    tumblr_leo4o7VKJX1qc7dw3_zps3642209f.gif
  • Marcolter
    Marcolter Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I live next door to a Macdonald, a 24/7 open one. I have absolutely no 'call of the siren' to eat there. I might get a coffee. When I give in to try a hamburger or chicken sandwich ( maybe 4 yrs ago) I threw it in the garbage. Their meat taste horrible to me. Really bad. Dried out and feel like it was beated with a bat. The fries taste crummy now compared to when they were 10 cents a bag. That is how old I am.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

SuperiorKitteh.jpg

...evil? Food has no ill-motives or hidden agendas. It is not a moral issue. The only time you should think of food as "good" or "bad" is when you're tasting it in your mouth.

I beg to differ. Ronald is definitely evil

633748140071579360-RonaldMcdonald.jpg
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    <>
  • taekwondo_bitch
    taekwondo_bitch Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    <>

Good for you, Avicii. You go Avicii.
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    McDonald's is its own wonderful separate food group ! Yeah the fries when I was 4 are still in my memory- nothing like them on the planet- not the same anymore. My friend here is a manager of a McDonald's and lost 140 lbs eating their better choices through the last couple of years. She's amazing.
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I love the Fries but they have to be hot. To ensure this I order them without salt; they have to make a fresh batch:love:

Nah they just rinse em off and give em a quick dip back in the fryer....

Really, they do that??:huh: I normally watch them while at the cashier. If they did that the oil would be sooo salty. Ewww
  • bleep
    bleep Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm a mutha****in McMuffin man myself.
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options

SuperiorKitteh.jpg

I've tried McDonald's plenty of times and I don't get it either. Among fast food chains they are on the very bottom of the totem pole to me, I never understood the hype. Course, I'm a picky eater and can't stand burgers at all so I only ever order chicken nuggets and fries, but their chicken nuggets suck booty. It's like dry chicken with a weird shell-like coating...

Wendy's has WAY better nuggets and fries, especially now that they leave the skin on the potatoes. They even started serving the frosty in a waffle cone - Wendy's done come up, lol. Actually, their food just generally looks far more appealing than McDonald's does.

When it comes to fast food chains, I'd choose Wendy's and Taco Bell over McD's any day.
  • jennahbooboo
    Options
    Totally craving their fries and buffalo sandwich now. :sad:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

SuperiorKitteh.jpg

I've tried McDonald's plenty of times and I don't get it either. Among fast food chains they are on the very bottom of the totem pole to me, I never understood the hype. Course, I'm a picky eater and can't stand burgers at all so I only ever order chicken nuggets and fries, but their chicken nuggets suck booty. It's like dry chicken with a weird shell-like coating...

Wendy's has WAY better nuggets and fries, especially now that they leave the skin on the potatoes. They even started serving the frosty in a waffle cone - Wendy's done come up, lol. Actually, their food just generally looks far more appealing than McDonald's does.

When it comes to fast food chains, I'd choose Wendy's and Taco Bell over McD's any day.

Wendy's nuggests taste like regret.