OMG have just made "granny" status!!!

Options
Have just been told by son and daughter in law that I'm to be a granny next March ....am over the moon ... however the thought of the cost of fares back to the States is a downer ....made a pact with my counterpart Judy that we would both be with them for a baby's 1st Xmas ...want to go to see when born AND at Xmas. Still paying for the trip last month!!!!!!
Oh well, todays calorie counting gone to pot .... 3rd glass of wine coming up!!!:drinker: :bigsmile:

Replies

• chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Have just been told by son and daughter in law that I'm to be a granny next March ....am over the moon ... however the thought of the cost of fares back to the States is a downer ....made a pact with my counterpart Judy that we would both be with them for a baby's 1st Xmas ...want to go to see when born AND at Xmas. Still paying for the trip last month!!!!!!
    Oh well, todays calorie counting gone to pot .... 3rd glass of wine coming up!!!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! How exciting!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    wow!!! congrats hon!!!

you sure are one hawt granny! lol
    hugs and blessings!!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    wow congratulations!! hope you make both those trips!!! :flowerforyou:
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    it is, it is. Loved visiting them last month ...pity there is so much dstance between us ... I'll just have to come and live in the States with all you "MFP ers" .....!!!!:bigsmile:
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the most wonderful club in the world... the GRANDparent club.

Congratulations... hope you get to make all the trips to see the new baby!!!!