Do you put on make up for the gym?

Options
yoltwag
yoltwag Posts: 114 Member
Curious to see how many people do :wink:

Personally Ive always dreaded putting make up on and turns out I had an allergic reaction to my foundation :ohwell:

Replies

• undertall2014
    Options
    I don't wear a lot, but usually a little tinted lip balm and eye liner.
  • NathanB2002
    Options
    No think it looks worse when you've got lots of sweaty makeup on.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    No, I barely wear any anyway and I definitely wouldn't want it sliding off my face when I get sweaty.
  • ChubbieCanuck
    ChubbieCanuck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    No, thank God, I'd probably get arrested!
  • littlekitty3
    littlekitty3 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Nope, just the thought of my eyes burning from mascara or eye liner is to distracting.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I don't put on makeup ever.
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I go to the Gym after work, so I usually already have make up on.
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Only if I know a cutie is going to be there watching me. Gotta look my best :D
  • veruca25
    Options
    no, just what was on my face from earlier in the day if any
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I don't even brush my hair, let alone try to look pretty.
  • dolthack
    dolthack Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I did once but it got me kicked out.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    If it's already on when I work out at the end of the day, I just leave it and sweat it all over hell. If it's not already on why would I do that?
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I don't myself but if it takes some makeup to help someone get the confidence to go to the gym, then I'm not going to judge. Whatever you're comfortable with. I know there are people who have skin issues who don't like to be in public without it.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I have been having some problems with my face where some spots are really red (and its gotten worse with pregnancy). I am pretty self conscious about it, so yes, I do put my powder foundation on before I go to the gym to even it out. I never used to wear makeup to the gym but this is an exception for me.
    Sometimes I go to the gym at lunch and don't take my makeup off before working out. Even though I sweat a lot it doesn't run ( I have switched to a waterproof mascara for this though).
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    It has literally never even crossed my mind that the gym is a place I should be wearing makeup - so, no.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah, and none of that waterproof stuff! Got to look like I've been out clubbing the night before!
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    If I go after work I already have waterproof eyeliner and mascara on... During the weekend... No, why bother? The thing that drives me crazy is when people are wearing a ton of perfume or cologne!!!!
  • reginadelmundo
    Options
    Agreed! Makeup always makes me feel better, so no judgment here. (I, however, don't wear makeup to the gym unless I already have it on for work or something. Then it's always gone by the end of my workout!)
  • BetterThanExpected
    BetterThanExpected Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Uh, no.
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    I go to the Gym after work, so I usually already have make up on.

Same here... If I workout in the morning-- then no...