Has anyone tried FOCUS T25??

Options
Hey I am going to be ordering T25 within the next few weeks. I wanted to know if anyone has used it and if so, what were your results??

Thanks,
Mel

Replies

• Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done (week 4 of beta). I enjoy it and I've lost about 15 lbs but that is just the calorie deficit at work there. I have had lots of improvements with athletics. Mostly balance and stability but also in strength and cardio. Good luck!
  • krisjackson31105
    krisjackson31105 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I like it.What are you looking for in a Program.If you are looking for a more rounded program u can do p90x3 it has more resistance training.If u want to use Focus T25 which I am doing and I have been using it for 4 weeks going on 5 next week then I will be doing beta.I have lost 9 lbs so far.Started at 313 and now I am 304.Focus T25 has good bit of jumping and lunges.I have heard of people complaining about the knees hurting but that could be not bending the knees.I hope that helps.If u have any other questions you can go to http://www.teambeachbody.com/. One recommendation I would make to you tho is to order it from Amazon.I heard some bad things in some of the reviews with people orders so u can take that into consideration too.Anyways u like like cute little Jersey Girl lol.Anyways good luck if u decide to try it.I personally like doing it,
  • NatashaYates86
    NatashaYates86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am loving it! This is my last week of alpha phase and i'm on to beta Monday! I've lost 7.8 lbs so far and am starting to see my ab's!!
  • MsElainious
    Options
    I am 58 years old and have done a variety of exercise classes/videos/boot camp. I generally do not get it in more than 2-3 days a week and have lapses. I need to work back up to the intensity because I get sore with restarting intense exercise, but I can do JM level 3 and Bob Harper's videos, with the exception of jumping on one leg repeatedly. I was considering T 25 in the hopes of more consistency on my part since less time commitment and to reduce my %fat that is creeping on. I am concerned about the wear and tear on my knees with this work out. Any thoughtful advice out there? Thanks
  • NatashaYates86
    NatashaYates86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    MsElainious honestly if you can complete JM level 3 and your knees were fine, I don't think you would have a problem. You can always modify it to what you need as well. I was a huge 30 Day Shred person but actually love T25 more!! Hope this helps and if you have any other questions feel free to ask. You can also add me as a friend if you would like.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    What I love is that the moves are simple...whether you modify or not. There are variations of jumping jacks, jogging, push-ups,hops, etc. I have 2 left feet and things like Turbo Jam send me running but this was fine. I saw moves like standing mountain climber that Jillian has done, which I like better than floor ones. I think you can get a great workout and grow with it if you take your time.
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it! One of my favorite programs and I saw lots of changes with it! It is great also that many levels can do it!