Snacks 100 calories or less

Options
2»

Replies

• tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I buy Welch's frozen fruit (in a bag). The "Antioxidant Blend" is my fave - it has blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, and 2 types of cherries. It's 70 calories a cup and I eat them "frozen" or semi-frozen. I divide the bag into 1 cup containers and put in freezer for quick grab and go snacks :)
  • ldarlener
    ldarlener Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    such good ideas bump bump bump
    :smile:
  • fast_eddie_72
    fast_eddie_72 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    One snack size Hershey's Special Dark chocolate. I eat one every day. Great anti-oxidants and feels like a cheat but only 51 calories.

A slice of Tillamook Pepper Jack Cheese is 80 Calories.

The mandarin oranges already mentioned are great. Keep them in the fridge and they're even better!

Rubios Chicken Street Taco - 90 calories each and yes, you can order one. I make them at home now. If you plan ahead and cook the chicken in advance, really easy and soooo yummy. Two or three make a super meal.
  • jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Wasabi seaweed snacks. They're paper thin and 30 cals per serving, but the hot wasabi cures my desire to keep snacking beyond where I should. I have to stop and let my mouth cool off.
  • empowered2bfit
    empowered2bfit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oh I am totally with you on this one! I love to snack as well and I snack on very small healthy things throughout the day. Sometimes like every two hours or so.

I always start out with a healthy breakfast e.g., yogurt and fruit, egg whites, etc. and then start to snack, graze, whatever you want to call it. It's the best thing to do! You are never hungry and you keep your metabolism going all day long.

Some of my favorites are as follows:
    - Hard boiled egg whites filled with hummus
    - Red apple slices with either hummus or greek yogurt spread on top
    - Baby carrots
    - A couple of slices of no salt turkey rolled up with a string cheese stick
    - A handful of cocoa roasted almonds (100 calorie pack, or half of that pack)
    - Almonds (noted above) mixed with some fresh blueberries
    - Egg white bites
    - Wasa rye crisp bread cracker with laughing cow light cheese spread on it
    - Raw vegan sprouted seed crisps

There are just a few.

I also spread out my calories and end up with around 400 to 500 to spare for dinner (and more snacking) :smile:

Great post, thanks!

Where do you find the no salt turkey?
  • losingw8now
    losingw8now Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Here are some others that I use that have not been mentioned:

celery with lite laughing cow on it - or light cream cheese

from Trader Joes - original Savory Thin Mini Cracker - 37 is 130 cals - you can definitely have less than that to be within a calorie limit you like - or can use them to have with a dip or cheese (they are small - like quarter sized.

coco lite multigrain pop cakes - they are large puffed discs that you can spread anything on - sweet or savory!! only 20 cals each!

sometimes I get cravings for real sweets - here are some of those:

maraschino cherries - very sweet and only 10 cals per - you won't want more than 4-5

Fluff - only 20 cals per tablespoon or 40 for 2 - very sweet - usually have a small spoon with a couple of dark chocolate Ghirardelli chips stuck in

Dove dark chocolate hearts - 6 are 220 cals - so can easily eat only 2-3 for 110 cals or less - also sometimes take them and dip up some fluff on them -- very condensed sweets but not a lot of cals.

pringles also has 100 cal packs now - I do better with preportioned chips - otherwise I won't limit myself to only 11 chips or whatever. There seems to be an adequate amount in there that make me feel like I had a serving.

Whipped peanut butter is less cals and spreads smoothly - good on celery as well. (or those coco lite pop cakes)