Replies

• netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am on week 6. I walk at a 3 and jog at 4-4.5
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm the same. I walk at 3.2 and run at 5.0. I started Week 2 tonight, and it was almost too much for me. I may slow it down next workout.
  • fat2fabamy
    Options
    What do you enter under exercise…I have not found anything, thought for sure there would be something about C25K W1D1….something like that!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i change the speed. there's no way i can run on my walking speed . i normally workout on the indoor track but the rare occasions i do it on the treadmill i walk at 3.7 and run at 6.0. also for me, the point where walking becomes jogging is around 5.0 but i choose 6 because that speed is what feels right with my stride and it's also the same speed i run on the track
  • chichi2130
    chichi2130 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm doing one of the training plans on RunKeeper and there are days when I have to do "steady" runs and days when I have to do "fast" runs (the fast runs are generally 60-second runs and 60-second walks). My walking is around 3mph, "steady" running is 5mph, and "fast" intervals are 7mph. I've only run on a treadmill so far, so I always change it.