T25... Anyone have success w/ it?

Options
I just ordered it and was wondering if anyone else has done (or doing) it and had success with it?

Replies

• mps0128
    Options
    I'm on my second week and like it so far. I've done Power 90 in the past. T25 is a bit more intense. I've lost 7 lbs so far!
  • anicrad
    anicrad Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on my 4th week and so far loving it! 25 min a day is perfect not too long but it's intense to where I'm beat by the time it's done. So far I've lost 5lbs by watching what I eat and t25 is the only work out I do. I need to start going to the gym tho because I feel like with t25 they don't do much with arm toning. At least not in alpha, I think they do more upper body in beta.
  • shareelynette
    shareelynette Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I had a lot of success with it! These are my Before, After Alpha, and after Beta results.

Alpha Results: I lost 13lbs, 2.5 inches off my chest, 4 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my arms, and an inch off my thighs

Beta Results: I lost 9 lbs, an inch off my chest, 1.5 inches off my waist, and 1.5 inches off my thighs

IMG_20131125_201547.jpg

IMG_20131125_201945.jpg

IMG_20131125_201825.jpg
  • NatashaYates86
    NatashaYates86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I loved the Alpha phase and start Beta tomorrow!! Lost 7.8 lbs with Alpha and I'm starting to see my ab's!!
  • WynterLajoie
    WynterLajoie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Alpha - I lost 12 pounds and 12 inches all over.
    I start my second week of Beta tomorrow!!

Love the program!
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    Doing my 2nd round of it now (Already completed Alpha/Beta once).

Went from 198 lbs on July 4th 2013 to 165.5 lbs on October 28th. This was combined with a ~1900 cal/day diet and following an intermittent fasting regimen.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!