New 30 Day Shred Fitness Group! Lose by Christmas!

Options

Replies

• cc_campbell81
    Options
    I've decided to drop out of the challenge. I have a lot going on right now. I am still going to work towards my goals though. Good luck everyone.

191371.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • savyfox
    Options
    Don't drop out! Just do it on the days you can. Any exercise is better than none! It is only day 3- we started with a 3 day lead. If you start now then you will still be done Christmas. I know it is hard with the holidays and I'm not trying to pressure you- just encourage. :flowerforyou:
    I've decided to drop out of the challenge. I have a lot going on right now. I am still going to work towards my goals though. Good luck everyone.

191371.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • savyfox
    Options
    Hope its not too late...I'd like to do this as well. I do not have the JM wk out, but I am committed to working out daily.

It's never too late! I just finished day 3 and could use all the encouragement I can get. It is definately doing to be hard to stick it out through the full 30 days but we can do this!
  • savyfox
    Options
    Ok, so I'm a little behind everyone, I just finished day 1. One down, 29 to go :)

You're not behind! Good job on starting! It just takes one step at a time.
  • savyfox
    Options
    Day 3 is behind me and thank the Lord for that! I got up at 3AM and have been up all day. I finally got to work out at 9:30PM but I did it and I am proud. 20 Minutes..... Jillian- whew- it was a lonnnnnngggggggg 20 minutes today but we did it!
  • mamastuck
    Options
    Im going to Jump right in and start today Going to buy a measuring tape so I can post progress weight and measurements
  • mamastuck
    Options
    My work out goal is 45 min a day so I am going to continue with my leslie sansones 2 mile express walk and the 30 days challenge
  • BlessedMystique
    BlessedMystique Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ok! I cant believe I'm still on track!

Day 6 tonight, and i'm still on Level 1...those pushups are still killing me

Tape says I've lost 2 inches from my waist and 1 inch from my hip.

No difference in weight though :(....but no stopping now!!
  • mamastuck
    Options
    DAY 1 DONE YAY ME!!! but my fat jumped more than I did lmao
  • meeshers
    meeshers Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just got this dvd and would love to have encouragement to get through it for 30 days! I really don't want to do it once and then just ignore it in the cupboard. So i'm a little late, but will be starting tomorrow :) Keep up the good work everybody! I'll check in tomorrow :bigsmile:
  • TeresaAnne38
    TeresaAnne38 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Did it. Day 2 down, 28 to go. :laugh:
  • graciebean86
    Options
    5 days done! 25 to go..... i think i need to stay away from the scale for a while though....i feel like my pants fit better, but the number on the scale is not changing... :(
  • meeshers
    meeshers Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    omg...that was a tough workout! day one done, only 29 to go!
  • wuwr
    wuwr Posts: 7
    Options
    Yay! I started this last monday - missed a couple of days, so today was my 5th workout.

The pushups are really difficult, but I always feel great after the workout ends. My weight hasn't changed much, and I haven't got any measurements to compare to (wish I'd taken some "before" notes!), but I certainly feel more energetic and the muscle ache is really satisfying :)

Keep up the good work, everyone!
  • savyfox
    Options
    Today was my 5th day and holy hellfire! I am going to need some serious encouragement to keep this up. It is worth it- I am worth it! Whew! I'm sore!:ohwell:
  • slketterman
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm a late starter...got my dvds and have been derailed by a pesky cough. Between not sleeping well, working nightshifts, and the elliptical daily I have been exhausted. No excuses for me...I start monday am after work. I can hear Jillian now...it's only 20 minutes and you are coughing anyways :) LOVE LOVE LOVE her! Plus....there is a newer smaller party dress I am hoping to cram into by 12/11. It zips up but is a bit snug on the thighs, so this means crunch time!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I found this looking for topics on the 30 Day Shred. I should have the DVD coming soon (hopefully today but won't know until around 5pm). So I guess if it is there then I will start this evening. But if not then it's back on the boring treadmill. I'm ready for Jillian.
  • Audi68
    Audi68 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Got my 30 day shred in today and decided to do it right after 30 minute brisk walk on my treadmill. Nice to get it all in early in the day but holy crap I am whooped!!!! Everything is set up and ready to go for tomorrow morning to do it again though.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Officially starting tonight. That way, I'm at least done by New Years Eve!