A year from now.. Where do you want your life to be?

Options

Replies

• BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    40 pounds lighter and near the end of my cut.

My springer all fixed up with all the parts I've been accumulating for her over the last two years.

Have something actually finished out of all the projects that are going on around our fixer-upper house.
  • joanlovell3
    Options
    I would like to conquer my fear of exercise. I was a regular zumba girl until last September when my heart took a hit with endocarditis which then caused a balance problem, and I've only started back to the gym this week. I'm so afraid of stressing my heart out, though, they tell me, exercise will be the "cure" for both problems.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    To have my girls, my freedom, to hit every single one of my fitness goals.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Gainfully employed, new father, smaller, yet larger, a warlock, a jet, part tiger, rock star from Mars, cybernetic silverback gorilla, Charlie Sheen's personal trainer, and so forth....

I'm anticipating a busy year.

Seems doable.
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    From a fit point of view, I hope to be in maintenance somewhere between 180-190. Continue to challenge myself to run further distances. Have an entire new wardrobe. On the personal side , kitchen remodel, performance mods to the car, hopefully a Grand Pa or at least on the way to being one.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Pretty much what the title asks.

This can mean anything from fitness, to relationships, academic success, your family achieving something with your help, etc.
    Where do you want to be a year from now?

You first...
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    on a deserted Mexican island with Maria and Gabriela
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I think I am finally at a point in my life where I know what I am looking for but can't seem to find it. I want to be with someone who keeps it real. I want a relationship where we have a mutual trust, a great friendship, and someone that has my back as I have theirs.:love:

And, own more guns n ammo :drinker:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    My life is just now settling down a bit after the past 3 years of transition/change (tornado, moves, divorce, job changes, mother-in-law dying from cancer, father-in-law's suicide, lots of etc). So in a year I hope to be living happily with my husband and finally enjoying a calm time in our lives...but also, running around doing fun and new activities, learning new things, a bit of travel. We already do those things but it will be nice to hopefully stop having HUGE interruptions and crazy stuff going on!

ETA: physically I hope to be stronger and more agile, maintaining somewhere in the 160-180 range, probably wearing a size 12 ish? Dunno.
  • brandierich
    brandierich Posts: 1,087
    Options
    Finished school and working as a personal trainer would lover to work for the Canadian armed forces ????dream big right
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    To have made visible gains . To be done remodeling my house. To be one of the people who cant eat their 4000 calories a day. To like going for a run. New dirt bikes for my daughter and I.
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Grow in my relationship with God
    To be maintaining at my ideal weight (since I really hope by then I will have lost what I have now!)
    To be stronger
    To be running races
    Improve my GPA
    Finish my emergency fund and start contributing to retirement again
  • abickford82
    Options
    2014 goals: to become NASM certified, work both in a gym (part time), and have my website up and running for distance workout plans, be enrolled in school to become a nutritionist. Hopefully hit my goal weight of 125, and in the works for planning my skin removal surgeries (tummy tuck, and boob job).

Personal: I'll be going on 3 years of marriage, and praying by then I can finally take my husband on a nice vacation to British Columbia (we live about 2 hours away, including border waiting times) since he's spent the past 2.5 years we've been together (married and courting) taking care of me, and making sure I have everything I need. Also, supporting all my dreams in fitness and in life. I want to treat him to something nice since he treats me like a queen. Finally have all four of our children in our custody (we've both been previously married with kids), and home. Hoping by then!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    loving myself :cry:
    (everything else will fall into place after i figure that one out)
  • ImpishVanity
    ImpishVanity Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    A year from now I hope to have lost the weight I wanted to lose. I'll be out of the military, hopefully living in Florida, going to school and/or working. Maybe dating someone.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    loving myself :cry:
    (everything else will fall into place after i figure that one out)

^^True Story
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    A year ago I hadn't yet lifted anything heavier than a 6.6 pound dumbbell, LOL...But I learned how, dropped all of the weight I wanted to lose and then some. This is where I's like to be by this time next year:

- Personal Trainer certification completed;
    - Started training for bikini competition (goal is to do one prior to my 50th birthday in June of 15);
    - Novel I started last year completed, edited, and ready for publication;
    - Bathroom/dressing room/bedroom floors re-done (laminate and tile).

I think that's doable.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    In a year....hmmm......

I'm hoping to be in better shape than I am now.

And retired.....on a beach......
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    My home paid for
    Working part time
    Maintaining 15 pounds lost
    22% body fat and decreasing
    Married still with my 2 beautiful children and my kick @ss McGuyver hubby!