Your Driver's License Weight

Options

Replies

• summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    so funny story. I went to renew my license and told them my new weight which was around 190. My old one said 130. The lady didn't believe me and put 150 so mine says 150 and I am 60lbs heavier..LOL
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    That is funny....My license say's 180 and at the time I weighed 225. It's really funny because.... now that I'm 169 it still says 180. I will have to have it changed when I am at my goal : )
  • zeorimer
    Options
    I never lied about it actually however what I love is that I still have my old one and when I go somewhere and people ask to see my ID i show them then i get a double look or sometimes a wow that's a much different you LOL i love that :D
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness - I lied by a LOT - like, by around 60 pounds. Now I'm around 30 pounds heavier than what is listed in my driver's license, but I will get there before too long - I've already cut the difference in half!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm very happy to say that I am 22 lbs lighter than what my driver's license says. I need to renew it in March and hopefully I'll be able to put my actual weight on it and be at my goal!
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    When I was about thirteen I had to get an I.D. card and at that point I weighed about 215 but tried to lie and tell them I weighed an even 200. I like even numbers LOL Leave it to my lil sis to blurt out, "NUH UH You SO weight more!" So, after I scowled, I said 210. It has been at 210 ever since. At my lowest weight on my journey so far I was 3 pounds away, but after my recent gain I am 6 pounds above my license. I'm still pretty damn stoked about it though :)
  • leslielove
    leslielove Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm only 8 pounds away. I had it down to 3 pounds but then I got lazy. 8 is seriously not that bit a number I need to get off my *kitten*. Goodness.
  • Jbwilson0708
    Options
    In june 2010 i lied about my weight saying i weighed 245 i now weight 238 a seven pound diffrence than the weight i lied a bout hahaha i love this thread !!!!
  • lordofultima
    Options
    I'm about 40 lbs. under what my drivers license says.
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My DL weight is from when I moved here 5 years ago and it's 5 lbs less than I am now. Funny I thought I was super fat back then and now I'm happy just to be within striking distance of it!
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    No weight required thankfully.
    Just height, hair color and eye color I believe. Listing a weight would have mortified me. I've been lying about it since I was a teen and we had to tell our weight to get our skates sharpened in order to get a proper edge. Let's just say ... mine NEVER had a good edge, LOL
  • ldafoe
    ldafoe Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I lied and said I was 285, but was really 326. Now I'm at 210, but waiting until I get under the 200 mark before going back in to "fess up" and get a new one! :bigsmile:
  • shawnalmil
    Options
    mine says 200 but im 235
  • deblu
    deblu Posts: 44
    Options
    I weigh 10 pounds more now than it says on my driver's license. That was maybe 7 years ago. Not to far off.
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I've always lied on mine. I was always about 40lbs heavier than when it said 235. Now it says 240 and I'm 24lbs less than that. It's going to be a great day when I go in to get my new license, they can finally take off the horrid picture I have on there.
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    I put 270.0 on mines, now I am 11 lbs below. ^_^ yay.
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Forgive me Father for I have sinned!
  • sheaz85
    sheaz85 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    OH i'm still a good 25lbs over what mine says...lol..and mine says i'm a couple of inches taller than i am.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    in 2006 I said I was 200 I am now I am 41lbs less then that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!