Replies

• SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Some of us are shy....
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't see what the problem is with showing a picture of yourself?

What's the problem with not showing a picture of yourself?
  • sandyluvsfall
    Options
    I just joined today and put one heck of a face close-up...chubby cheeks and all from December 2013. I intend to take the same face pic in the same spot in Big Bear, this December 2014, so that I can see the difference. :)
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    I don't even have photos of myself on my Facebook or LinkedIN. Why? I just don't feel the need to do so.

And honestly, if not having a photo makes a person not want to be my "friend", then they are most likely not someone I want to know all that well anyway.
  • Well the good news is this forum generated a new friend on my list and I'm all Ren and Stimpy butt slapping in happiness because of it.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • damilcho
    Options
    putting up a pic JUST FOR YOU!!!
  • Nachise
    Nachise Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am who I am, and proud of it!
  • SEAFOODMAN
    Options
    Wait, does this mean the OP is actually a plate of food?

She's Yummy
  • GradatimFerociter
    GradatimFerociter Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm too aesthetic and don't want to make people jealous.

Understandable really.
  • Wait, does this mean the OP is actually a plate of food?

She's Yummy

OMG Beeeejeeeezers! lol, you're too kind :flowerforyou:
  • SEAFOODMAN
    Options
    putting up a pic JUST FOR YOU!!!

Well Hello ;)
  • SEAFOODMAN
    Options
    Wait, does this mean the OP is actually a plate of food?

She's Yummy

OMG Beeeejeeeezers! lol, you're too kind :flowerforyou:

;) hehe
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I will never post a selfie on MFP as long as I have my current job because there are too many co-workers who use this site and would know how much time I spend on the forums when I should be working.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    The interwebz can be a scary place and people are nuckin futs around these parts. That's why people do it.

Yup.
    <~~ Plus, I like to warn people about what they are getting themselves into.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Damn! Breakfast looked delicious!

If a lot of your friends are just starting their account, then odds are, they will eventually get around to it.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Everyone is exposed to my personality already, having a real picture up would be too much awesomness to handle.

I'm doing this for you guys, really.
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    The interwebz can be a scary place and people are nuckin futs around these parts. That's why people do it.

Yeah, I tend to use pics of quotes or stuff I like on MFP, not pics of myself. The pics of "before" body are only viewable to my friends lists and do not contain my face.

FB now....I am totally guilty of splashing my face and my kids all over there. But I keep it all private and recently started not putting my kids faces in my profile pics. I want to try and stop the picture madness, but it has become an addiction almost, lol. Especially when my husband's grandmother is always "Oh, I just love FB, get see all my grandkids!" But I am trying to tone it down. And I delete old albums periodically.
  • AwesomeGuy37
    AwesomeGuy37 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm too awesome for pics.
    :blushing:
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    Options
    u mad bro?