Almost 64 yr. old - halfway point in 5 months

Options
13»

Replies

• Joanne_happygramma
    Joanne_happygramma Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Dear Lulu I have enjoyed watching your on this journey, you are such an inspiration every . single . day !! Your consistency is to be admired and I am glad you shared with everyone that we can be successful over 50!!!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Dear Lulu I have enjoyed watching your on this journey, you are such an inspiration every . single . day !! Your consistency is to be admired and I am glad you shared with everyone that we can be successful over 50!!!

Thanks Joanne, it's so nice having friends like you and several of the other girls. I love how we watch out for each other and either cheer, or sometimes egg, each other on. I think our sense of humor isn't too awful either! One of these days I'm going to stop by (lol) and take the kayaks out with you...................you'll see!
  • gretchenhill
    gretchenhill Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    wow! Amazing! your inspiring me a lot. thanks for sharing
  • seaweedeater1
    seaweedeater1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You SHOULD be happy. And healthy! You look great, and have all the motivation to keep on going. Absolutely wonderful dedication to keeping fit. Congratulations!
  • Cindyd413
    Options
    WOW Lulu!!!
    WTG - and awsome job to one of my fellow FFF's!!!!
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Wonderful job!

You're looking good!
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration not only for the over 50's but also for the under 50's! Thanks for posting! I needed to read about you today and this has motivated me to quit excuses and take the bull by the horns! Thanks so much!!
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look awesome already!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    BE PROUD!!! you haves come so far! great work!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the kind words. I hope my story gave some of you a little boost!
  • Joanne_happygramma
    Joanne_happygramma Posts: 207 Member
    Options

Thanks Joanne, it's so nice having friends like you and several of the other girls. I love how we watch out for each other and either cheer, or sometimes egg, each other on. I think our sense of humor isn't too awful either! One of these days I'm going to stop by (lol) and take the kayaks out with you...................you'll see!

Might just hold you to that :happy: In May we are on a cruise from LA to Vancouver with a stop at Catalina Island, our hope is to kayak around the Island.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Joanne,

"Might just hold you to that happy In May we are on a cruise from LA to Vancouver with a stop at Catalina Island, our hope is to kayak around the Island."

You're on girl. Catalina's just a boat ride away for us!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • brendaks62
    brendaks62 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    inspiring and motivating to see us older women losing weight. i know it can be done. i am over 50 and determined to lose. THANKS for sharing!
  • dclark566
    dclark566 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!