30 Day Shred!

Options
Hey guys!

I'm starting the 30 day shred today. I have heard a lot of good things about it so I thought I'd give it a try. I actually just got home from buying it and am about to do it. If anyone else wants to join me in this we could post here daily/weekly of how it's going and/or your progress

Replies

• Shann415
    Shann415 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started this past Saturday with it. Again (last time i quit when i got the flu). It flies by and i'm hoping for great results! Best of luck to you! :)
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Is this the Jillian Michael's one? If so, I've been doing it, too. Love it! I'm also doing her 6 week 6 pack at the same time.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! I am on day 28 and I have noticed a huge difference in my clothes. You will lose inches, but don't get discouraged if the weight isn't flying off. Your body will transform so I recommend taking measurements and pictures so you can see the change (I wish I had done this, but alas I did not give myself the same advice). I'm going to start RI30 next week which I hear is the next step up from 30DS.

WHAT EVER YOU DO JUST KEEP GOING AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!
  • preeti_ch
    Options
    I am on Day 1 of 30 Day Shred.... starting at size 10-12... looking to drop down as many sizes as possible... Keep posting your success stories ... your success stories are my biggest motivation!! Thanks all and I will be back again with updates :)
  • StellaEllaOlla
    StellaEllaOlla Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two of level two. I've only lost a pound, but I've lost an inch of my waist and hips! I'm looking for other JM fans, Add me!
  • kaleeann1
    Options
    I've also been doing the 30DS. I did 2 weeks on level 1, took a couple days off b/c of being sick, and just started level 2 yesterday. I would love to start up some sort of 30DS challenge/ post/ encouragement spot!. :-)
  • erind2017
    erind2017 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouraging words! :) I just finished my first day of level 1 and it was pretty hard! But I'm hoping to see the same results as I've been hearing and that is going to keep me motivated to keep going! Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • erind2017
    Options
    Also, when you all do the workouts how do you log it into your diary?
  • beckmoir
    beckmoir Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i've done level one once. i didn't continue because i'm an idiot lol. i didn't notice much of a change to my appearance, but i definitely felt so much stronger! maybe i'll start again today too! i'm such a quitter sometimes and i hate it lol
  • erind2017
    Options
    Im the same exact way! I get so motivated to do something and I'll start it but never follow through. We can motivate each other this time!
  • PollyVN
    Options
    I am on day one (level 1) too. It was a bit hard, but I do different exercises quite often so ,general, it wasn't that hard, but I hope I will get better soon. I also go to zumba classes 2-3 times a week. What are you supposed to eat while doing the 30 day shred?
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Also, when you all do the workouts how do you log it into your diary?

I log mine under 'calisthenics,' but I also have a fitbit tracker to adjust the calories I actually burn. It's usually more, depending on how much effort I put into it.
  • mkbz
    mkbz Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm on day 8 of Level 1. Haven't lost any inches or lbs, but feeling a little stronger. Still struggling with push ups though
  • CN2015
    Options
    Im on day 2 Level 2. Its hard but worth it. Ive lost 6lbs and 4 inches so far :)
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Don't give up the first few days and you will fall in love with it!
    I did not stick with for the first 2 times. But this time, I am on day 12...and going strong!
    Love it so far...my clothes are fitting better already. Like many others said, don't get disocuraged if there is no weight loss initially, I am slowly starting to see the wt. loss too.
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I did it for about week a couple years ago, but I am going to start back up and do all 30 days soon here. I am going to convert a spare bedroom/storage room into a work out room so I can finally stick to what I want to do! move my treadmill in there and have some actual floor space to do the shred again! cant wait! I love hearing about all you who are currently or have done it! makes me excited! I need that clothes fitting better feeling!
  • ktprinkey
    ktprinkey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    DAY 4 of LEVEL 1!!!! I'm the same way with starting something and then giving it up after a week or two. I really want to stick with this. My baby just turned 1 year about 3 weeks ago and I want to take him swimming this summer. I know the way I look now I'll never put on a bathing suit. At least not without a breakdown of some sorts! Hoping to stay motivated with y'alls drive!
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 9 today of level one!! I, like many others have started and not finished before. I'm not doing 30 days in a row...I take a day or two off if I feel sick or something. I agree....measure yourself first! I have lost a few pounds but clothes start to feel looser. I was sore the first few days but feel like I am getting stronger and want to workout every day. Love to read others experiences and think it helps motivate. I'm trying to eat healthier and drink alcohol less (don't think I'll be giving it up entirely). Good luck girls. Feel free to add me :-) Jillian Michaels fan .....I've seen other peoples pictures and when I did 30 DS before lost weight and inches....just gotta keep at it!!
  • cactuswax
    cactuswax Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I tried 30DS for a while, but got a little bored with it. If you can find Body Revolution, it's like she took 30DS and turned up the volume. REALLY energetic and i think a bit more challenging in a good way.

Either way, her programs provide GREAT results. Do a search for 30 day shred or body revolution results and you'll see. Like others said, take your measurements and before photos; thats how you'll see change as you put on muscle.
  • erind2017
    Options
    Just finished day 2 of level 1 and i feel great! I felt like even on this second time I was already better with the cardio portion and some of the strength. I'm still having difficulty with some of the strength moves but I'm thinking I'll get a lot better if I stick with it.