Motivation for 300+ Club.

Options
Hi Everyone,

I'm back, again! I've quit MFP twice and each time, the holidays were to blame (I know I'm to blame, but give me a pass).
Needless to say I gained almost 20 lbs back after losing 55. I think my main issue is the lack of a solid support system.
Everyone has congratulated me on the weight loss and it's awesome when everyone notices, but that doesn't stop the cravings.
It's nice to have someone check on you every now and then, just to make sure you're maintaining your weight loss AND your sanity!
I'm looking for friends near and far that can I can help motivate and vice versa. Anyone in the 300+ range that's struggling with the same thing? Even if you're not there, any and ALL support is appreciated.

I went grocery shopping yesterday and I'm back in stride, now if I can only fit these workouts back in my busy lifestyle my life would be complete! Feel free to add me! =)

Replies

• Trissyboo
    Trissyboo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It can definitely be done! I work full time, have a small child, a husband, and I am on call for my job most days. Try to download an app that can give you workouts that can be done in 15 minute increments. Also try to stay prepared on the food tip. Nothing worse than being hungry and not having a go to. Glad we are friends and I will definitely be keeping an eye on you!
  • Supadoopafly
    Supadoopafly Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hello deary,

I am just sat here desperately wanting to lose weight. I am 23st 2lbs, my aim is to get to 299lbs.. silly i know, but i need to get out of this 300 lbs bracket.

Wishing you the best of luck xxxxxxxxx