Replies

• kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I have got to try these!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    If by Quest bars, you mean the FIFTY dollars worth that just came to my door, then yes I know about them. OM NOM NOOOOOM!!
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    If by Quest bars, you mean the FIFTY dollars worth that just came to my door, then yes I know about them. OM NOM NOOOOOM!!

uhhh...yes!! which ones did you get. I want to try the cookies and cream
  • erinbuberinxo
    Options
    Huge love for quest bars! The cookie dough ones are so freaking good they taste just like desserts :love:
  • HealthyMakeover
    HealthyMakeover Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've never had a quest bar. :(
  • tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Love Quest bars - do you eat right out of wrapper or do you microwave?
  • mikeykhan2003
    Options
    nom nom nom
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Quest bars is my favorite snack!!!
  • Will108
    Will108 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you haven't already, try the new Quest Cookies & Cream bars. They're my new favorite
  • meaganmna
    Options
    The new cookies 'n cream bars are pretty good! Big chunks of Oreo-like cookies. Yum. I wish they wouldn't make them so sweet. I know Stevia is sweeter than sugar, but some of the flavors are disgustingly sweet. I'd rather have them taste more natural.
  • KellyL23
    KellyL23 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I put the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar in the microwave for 15 seconds - comes out just like a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie - SO GOOD!!!
  • jcdnd90
    jcdnd90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love these bars. I am a huge fan of the chocolate peanut butter and cinnamin roll. I find they are a great breakfast--keeps you full with all the fiber.
  • hjfischer
    Options
    This is so funny. My girlfriend just told me about these and I ran out to GNC at lunch to get some. Cannot wait to try them. She swears by them!
  • auatuatai
    Options
    sadly i havent had a quest bar yet but heard they are the business ! :)
  • liftsforchocolate
    Options
    1. Cccd
    2. Wcr and cnc
    3. Dcc

Those are the only ones I like

I reviewed the cnc here:

http://liftsforchocolate.tumblr.com/post/75130546711/new-quest-bar-cookiesncream-amazing
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    love.

top three flavors.

1. cookies and cream
    2. chocolate chip cookie dough
    3. white chocolate raspberry
  • crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    MEMEMEMEEME i havent tried that many but my favourites so far are white chocolate raspberry and double chocolate chunk. really want to try cookies and cream but my GNC doesnt carry them yet and probably wont for another month or so :explode:
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Tried it once....thought I was going to barf. So gross.
  • KetosisTina
    KetosisTina Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I like the fruit ones... lemon or strawberry... 10 sec in the microwave.... like dessert.. @Lauren did you get yours locally like at a GNC ? the first ones I ever tried were local...I think they must have been on the shelf a year... like cardboard... luckily my DH had ordered some from Quest direct so I somehow managed to try one again when he started raving about them. Like 2 completely different bars. One yummy, one not even classified as food.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar - microwaved for 15 seconds :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: