New on My Fitness Pal looking for motivational friends...

Options
Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm 33, 5'1", and 131 lbs. I'm trying to lose 11 lbs, to get to my goal of 120 lbs. Please add me if you're in the same boat as me. I'm trying this instead of Weight Watchers and hope I'm just as successful.

Replies

• elliesbee
    elliesbee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah! I'm Ellie, 33, 5'6" and I'm looking to lose about 22 lbs. I've tried WW and was successful too. Now I'm trying this seriously and enjoying it. Lets do this! :happy:

Friend request sent. :smile:
  • Andrea20001
    Andrea20001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Andrea and I have tried everything including hypnotherapy. I need to lose 3 stone before i go on holiday in July so have started on here today
  • Determinedmama922
    Options
    Hi my name is Christina and I have a current goal of losing ten pounds (the last of the baby weight) he's 17 months so I should be looking how I want to but I really have not been motivated, until now! Let's do this ;)
  • Glakhmed
    Glakhmed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm a pretty new user to MFP, but so far, it's really been a great way to track my caloric intake. The weight is going down slowly but steadily.
  • EvDianne
    EvDianne Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What are you eating to lose weight? Any advice with meals and snacks?
  • Andrea20001
    Andrea20001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi i am in the same boat I have tried everything and struggle to lose wait
  • RBhyan
    RBhyan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am just 2 weeks old here . Trying this Diet thing for first time , looking for Body Transformation so not too much to loose but need to keep a watch continous and keep myself motivated . SO looking for friends to help me keep motivated .