It's the time of year again.. GS COOKIES

Options

Replies

• ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    They've been carmel delites since I was a Girl Scout two decades ago.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Hunger Games .gif?

Well played.

HDdHa.gif

Close (in that it's another movie with J-Law in it); it's actually Winter's Bone.

tumblr_lg6fo8xYWH1qazkdco1_500.gif
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I am a excellent home baker, which is usually at odds with losing weight, but one thing that is a boon is I no longer have a taste for ANY boxed/store bought sweets. They just aren't worth it. I did buy 3 boxes of GS cookies last year (PBP, Caramel DeLites and Thin Mints) only to find them *not worth it*.
    omg I CANNOT BAKE. It is the bane of my existence, although ultimately for the best - since the BF has the 'beetus, baking fragrant loaves of sourdough at home is tantamount to announcing our breakup. ;) As it is, I can only make apple pie at work (we have an oven, eeeee), where I know it will get consumed in full.
  • SwampWitch666
    SwampWitch666 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ...thin mints...how ironic... *silent crying*
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Eat them in proper portions.. problem solved. Don't let those little smiling girls ruin you ;)
  • KatherinesRiver
    Options
    Excuse me but my brain cannot determine what a proper portion is. Sorry. Maybe as time goes on. My husband buys them and I put them in the pantry downstairs! Far enough away from me that I can forget about them.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Excuse me but my brain cannot determine what a proper portion is. Sorry. Maybe as time goes on. My husband buys them and I put them in the pantry downstairs! Far enough away from me that I can forget about them.

It's listed on the box.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    :love: :noway: :heart: :flowerforyou: All for MB........and yes it is plum cake........Moosewood Restaurant New York.....
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options

It's listed on the box.

That's all well and good, but everybody knows that they eat more than the suggested serving.

I don't know why you'd put that in your body, anyway. Between the refined sugar and the artificial colors and flavors...,
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    We have 7 boxes of Thin Mints in the freezer. There will be more. MORE, Damnit!!!! More!!!
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Options
    We have 7 boxes of Thin Mints in the freezer. There will be more. MORE, Damnit!!!! More!!!

Good luck with your diabetes.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

Its on the side of the box where it says "serving per container"
  • ndj1979
    Options

LOL whhhhaaaaaat?

girl scout cookies cause diabetes now?
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

I've already ordered my mobility scooter . . .
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Resistance is futile.
  • ndj1979
    Options

did medicare pay for that?
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Options

You're going to need it.
  • hludwig980
    hludwig980 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've got 2 boxes in by cupboard, one peanut butter patty and one peanut butter sandwich. I've only had 2 cookies (I've had the cookies since Thursday). I'm actually hoping to find the girls out in front of one of the local stores so I can get a couple more. I would like to get a box of thin mints and a box of the thanks a lot.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I avoid them like the plague! Thin mints are tools of the Devil :laugh:

last time i ordered a CASE
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

did medicare pay for that?

I'm 41 and obviously have pre- pre-diabeetus. Of course, they're paying for it. Cookies kill!