Starting Insanity today!

Options
just joined this site. I'm planning on being in perfect shape in 60 days. if your doing insanity please help me out z

Replies

• rescuepete
    rescuepete Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I keep hearing about this. Keep us posted on how it's going. That and Zumba seem to be the most popular exercise routines going around these days. Is it expensive?
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Insanity is an excellent program. I'm wrapping up week 2 tomorrow. The first day was the roughest because you're not sure how hard to push, but you get into a stride and then it's awesome. Although it's crazy hard, I look forward to each day's workout and the sweat raining onto the floor.

The program is three payments of $39.95 + ~$25 for shipping. It comes with several DVD's, a poster that you can use to track your progress, and a nutrition guide that gives you lots of good meal ideas to meet your caloric goals. You can also get a free t-shirt if you send in your before and after picture.
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I love it just finished my 2nd fit test and took my measurements, was disappointed by the scale, but the tape measure was a different story! I can hardly wait to see what 2 weeks from now holds for me!
  • Federico_Hidalgo
    Options
    how do we track insanity or p90x on my fitness pal?