It's the time of year again.. GS COOKIES

Options

Replies

• kristinc89
    kristinc89 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    it took everything in me not to buy some GS cookies this year. If my mom hadn't been with me and pulling me away I would have ended up with some and my diet down the tubes. HA
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I wish we had girl scout cookies here! We only have girl guide biscuits, they come in plain, mini plain, and plain with a thin scraping of chocolate on :(
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    We have 7 boxes of Thin Mints in the freezer. There will be more. MORE, Damnit!!!! More!!!

Good luck with your diabetes.

I've already ordered my mobility scooter . . .

did medicare pay for that?

I'm 41 and obviously have pre- pre-diabeetus. Of course, they're paying for it. Cookies kill!

Actually, we, as hard working Americans, are paying for it.

You're welcome.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    We have 7 boxes of Thin Mints in the freezer. There will be more. MORE, Damnit!!!! More!!!

I'm 41 and obviously have pre- pre-diabeetus. Of course, they're paying for it. Cookies kill!

You're welcome.

Thank you.

Spare a brother a box of Thin Mints?
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

Hold the phone! If he eats them in proper portions he'll be FINE! Sugar is sugar, doesn't matter if it's refined or straight from the banana!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    160 calories for 4 thin mints! Not too bad! :love:
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    They are yummy. I'm so glad my girl scout is grown. No pressure to buy any more.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options

Oh Good Grief....... I have Type 2 Diabetes (A1c average 5.3) and have an order in for 12 boxes and can guarantee you I didn't get Diabetes from Girl Scout cookies...... :noway:

I portion out 4 cookies with a small glass of milk and it is my evening snack til my GS cookies run out......
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

Hold the phone! If he eats them in proper portions he'll be FINE! Sugar is sugar, doesn't matter if it's refined or straight from the banana!

Bananas make you fat. Thin Mints are the way to go.
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Options

You're welcome.

Thank you.

That's funny....
    ...except your choosing to poison your body with that crap, and I work super hard forty hours a week to pay for your mistakes.

But, by all means, keep gorging yourself on cookies.
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options
    They are yummy. I'm so glad my girl scout is grown. No pressure to buy any more.

Selling Girl Scouts is wrong
  • MB_Positif
    Options

Bananas make you fat. Thin Mints are the way to go.

Oh right! I forgot about the sidebar ad about bananas. I like my Thin Mints, 4 at a time.
  • MB_Positif
    Options

Oh Good Grief....... I have Type 2 Diabetes (A1c average 5.3) and have an order in for 12 boxes and can guarantee you I didn't get Diabetes from Girl Scout cookies...... :noway:

I portion out 4 cookies with a small glass of milk and it is my evening snack til my GS cookies run out......

Perfect evening snack!!
  • rnctipton
    rnctipton Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I ordered 20 boxes total for our family of 5. Most will be frozen, eating from them all year until I can order again. Portion & plan!
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Options

Perfect evening snack!!

Yes, by all means, enjoy that over an apple or banana.
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

Perfect evening snack!!

Why do you keep trying to force feed people your banana?
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

Perfect evening snack!!

Why do you keep trying to force feed people your banana?

I'd pick the right banana over pretty much anything.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options

You're welcome.

Thank you.

That's funny....
    ...except your choosing to poison your body with that crap, and I work super hard forty hours a week to pay for your mistakes.

But, by all means, keep gorging yourself on cookies.
    I'm starting to think you are actually serious.
    Do you have rants at people at the store you see buying cookies etc?
  • MB_Positif
    Options

Perfect evening snack!!

I usually eat my Thin Mints with negative calorie celery to cancel each other out.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options

Perfect evening snack!!

I eat 2 banana's and 1-2 apples pretty much everyday so there is no need to eat any more... I will stick with the GS cookies instead.....