Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Progress Pics.. aprox. 20 lbs down

Replies

• You look amazing.
    Your about the same height as me and you are at the weight i want to be!
    What exercise did you do?

I do mostly the elliptical and run outside sometimes. I don't like treadmills. Sometimes I do other workouts, but I'd say the elliptical is my go to. I try to burn at least 400 calories 6 times a week. I also just ordered a Polar heart rate monitor so now I'll be able to track calories more accurately. :)
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Great progress!! You must feel great!
  • Thank you :) I'm happy I'm not where I was but I won't be happy until I'm at my goal :)
  • amandahowze1
    amandahowze1 Posts: 38 Member
    Wow... You look amazing !!!! Congrats on your success
  • naeyha1
    naeyha1 Posts: 15 Member
    I have wondered how a 20 lbs weight loss looked like , it being my short term goal. You just inspired me. I'm going to add you.... so proud of you.
  • Aw well I'm glad I could help! If you google what 20 lbs of fat actually looks like, it's quite a lot!!
  • jasmineeatsfood
    jasmineeatsfood Posts: 18 Member
    You look awesome and congratulations!!
  • Thank you! :)
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Wow! Great progress! How many cals were you consuming? I like to lose 20lbs in 2 months! I find it so unattainable sometimes!
  • Around 1200 but I don't eat back the calories I burn. Some people do. I'm not pushing anything on anyone. It's just what I do personally. :)
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Thanks for sharing. I'm about the same height and aiming for 145-150. Hoping I look like you when I get there.
  • Aw that's so sweet :) I'm sure you will if not better!! ;)
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    amazing progress! great work!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Inspiration! you look awesome!:drinker:
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Add some strength training and you will make huge strides in your wellness journey!!!!! Great job!!!!!!!!
  • suzfirebird
    suzfirebird Posts: 49 Member
    Feel free to add me! :) I am 31, wife and mommy of 2 beautiful kids! SW:175(3/2013) CW:148 GW:125 I am 5'2" and have a large frame (start at 100lbs for 5' and add 5lbs for each inch, then add lbs from wrist circumference (small frame under 6" don't add lbs, medium frame 6-6.25 add 5-10lbs, large frame 6.25&up add 10-15lbs).
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    You look great, keep it up.
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    Wow! Great job!! I was wondering what -20 lbs looked like. That is my short term goal. Thanks for the motivation. Looking good!:drinker:
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Motivating and Beautiful!! I am around same height / size I sent you a friend request!!
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    I have wondered how a 20 lbs weight loss looked like , it being my short term goal. You just inspired me. I'm going to add you.... so proud of you.

I have wondered too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!